Chapter 17

Warning: slight NSFW

(Malleus's POV)

The next day I woke up with y/n in my arms. They came to sleep with me in the night on their own. They really loved me. I hugged them tightly in my arms. "I wont let you go, your mine" I said under my breath. As they slowly woke and looked around our eyes met. But this time they didn't avert  their gaze they looked into my eyes with so much love. So much that I had completely forgotten how lonely a point in my life was. I watched them smile and say "good morning". I replied with same sentence and got out of bed.

(Malleus POV fin-)

You looked away embarrassed when you saw Malleus changing out of his clothes to go bathe. He laughed at your reaction. "Would you like to join me?". You shook your head quickly to decline his offer. "its okay you don't need to be shy, I have seen every part of you before so if that's what you're worried about you don't need to think about it. Besides you're my fiancé and you can't stay in bed all day". Before you could say anything all your clothing had disappeared. Your face grew red, and you covered yourself with the blanket." what are you doing!" you yelled at him. "don't worry I wont bite, though I can't guarantee that I won't do something else. Oh, the waters ready tell me if its too hot okay?" All of a sudden you appeared in the large bath. The warmth of the water felt nice on you skin. You were fine until you realized that you were sitting in between Malleus's legs. "Is the water okay?" You could feel his breath on your neck. A shiver went up your spine. There was so much tension you couldn't sort out your feelings. Malleus rested his head on your shoulder and started talking to you.His voice made you feel dizzy you wanted to get out but you were sure that he wouldn't let you. After a while you didn't mind it wasn't as bad as you thought, things became less awkward and you started to talk a bit more. The water stayed at a constant temperature the entire time. you enjoyed it and you felt closer to Malleus than before.

After you got dressed you went to the kitchen and saw Lilia looking at pictures. "What are you looking at?" You asked interested. "It's Malleus from his childhood. This is him when he was just born wasn't he so cute?". You laughed Malleus was a cute baby. As Lilia flipped the pages of the photo book you saw how he grew older. You realized that after a certain age Malleus stopped smiling. And the pictures looked more or less the same."Malleus is all grown up now I'm so glad that he found someone who he truly loves. y/n please make Malleus happy. I know he might have been a bit forceful, but he has had a rough childhood. Even though I was in his life I wasn't always around he didn't have his parents to support him either. So please don't leave Malleus." as Lilia said this he had an earnest look in his eyes. You didn't want to bring any sadness upon any of them so you promised to stay by Malleus. Lilia smiled and thanked you then left you and the photo book in there alone. You looked through more photos and saw a picture of a person you didn't know who it was you couldn't tell be you knew they were smiling. The photo was more worn out than other photos, too you were really curious because you felt like you knew the person. If only you could see their face. You decided to ask Malleus. "Malleus! Could you come down I want to ask you a question?" as you called for him he immediately appeared in the kitchen. You really could not get used to the mini heart attacks. Next time you were just going to go look for him. "what is it dear? " he asked. "Who is this in the picture" you asked. "oh that's you, it was the first picture I ever took I actually borrowed Lilias camera while he was gone and took a picture of you its too bad that it didn't come out nicely. I wanted to have a picture of you so I kept it hidden under my pillow for good luck and to get rid of bad dreams.They were so terrible that I woke up crying.. I told Lilia and he told me to put a picture of someone dear to me under my pillow so that when I sleep I will dream of them. And it worked I didn't have any nightmares again." Malleus explained in a soft tone.

You watched his expression as he said this and you felt a bit sad. You wanted to change the subject so you said."why don't we look at places to have our wedding. I'm even surprised that I was the one to bring it up,It should have been you" you laughed and took out your phone and showed he a picture of a black rose." I want lots of them to be there at our wedding.You suprise me with somewhere nice okay?" You said to him. He smiled and kissed you.

"Of course anything for you Y/n"