Chapter 13

As the day went on many of the students and dorm leaders came to you asking what is best for the party such as after 4th period. Epel and Deuce wanted to know the color theme for the party. you though green and black would go best so they went off to purchase balloons banners and tableware.

After last class Vil wanted to get Malleus's sizes so that he could prepare the outfit. Unfortunately you didn't know the answer to that so you said you were going to ask Lilia. but before you could leave Rook showed up saying he knew Malleus's sizes pearfectly which you thought was extremely suspicious but because you were so busy planning everything you just took his measurements and gave them to Vil.

You went over to check on Lilia,Cater and Kalim they had asked you to listen to their song before hand. So you went over to the music room and there you found Malleus along with Kalim. Malleus was not meant to be there. when Lilia and Cater walked in they exchanged worried looks. You apologized and promised to hear the song later. You led Malleus outside to the school garden there you saw Leona 'perfect!'you thought then said. " Leona! can you please teach Malleus your sleeping Technique?" Leona was known for sleeping in the garden often and it was the first thing that came to your mind. Malleus looked confused but Leona said. "What are you talking about herbivore? Im not teaching Malleus anything" you glared at him than said "please?" "Fine just go do what you need to do". Malleus looked at you at. "y/n?" "sorry Malleus but its for your own good besides im sure you will be able to sleep well at night" you said to him and left quickly so that he couldn't say anything to object.

You went and called Cater to tell him that you could listen to their song but because Lilia was helping trey buy ingredients Cater send you the song on your phone instead. You listened to it while you were on your way to see Trey. You met Trey in the Heartslabyul kitchen. You were glad you put him on cake baking because you knew that his family owned a bakery in the Queendom Of Hearts. He said that you could come visit the bakery whenever you wanted and had promised him that one day you would.

When you found him in the kitchen he had placed out multiple different cake flavors and icing combination. You felt dissy just looking at them each had a different label. You saw vanilla cake with chocolate frosting , red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting even chocolate with chocolate icing. You realized that you could not do this alone so you asked if Grim could try them for you then he would actually make himself useful rather than sleeping all day.

You went back to your dorm and saw Malleus sleeping underneath a tree. You laughed to yourself after seeing that Malleus's actually followed Leona's advice. You was sleeping so peacefully that was something you were sure Silver would do. You sat down next to him quietly looking at the beautiful garden and felt the wind on your skin. As you were staring into the distance you realised that there were multiple birds and animals surrounding you. You wondered how many animals lived in the garden. You took a packet of crackers out of your pocket and opened it. The animals seemed frightened by the sudden sound and fled quickly but after you put some pieces cracker in your hand they came back just as quick as they left. The birds came and ate out of your hand. It tickled a bit but you didn't mind. "Sorry, I don't have any more" you said as you have now have run out of food to give them. "You know if you give them food they will just come back for more" you looked back at Malleus and from what it seems he was watching you the whole time without saying a word until now. " I don't mind, I can feed them every day if it means they won't starve."Malleus smiled as you said this and touched you face with his arm out stretched and said. "I love you I'm glad I have you". "I love you too".

The day ended with you and Malleus and enjoying eachother's company beside a warm fire.