chapter 18

A few weeks past and Malleus and you were getting ready for your wedding.You were going to get married very soon. And you had to start taking everything much more seriously. You were engaged to someone you loved. You were sure that he loved you but what if he grew tired of you as the years passed by? Would he love you for as long as he promised to? You didn't know the answer to those questions, but you did trust Malleus and wanted to have faith in him. That's what marriage is about having an unfaltering trust and love for your partner. You looked down at your finger where Malleus had put the beautiful ring. You made sure to keep it on. Your brain was telling you to doubt Malleus but  your heart told you otherwise. You decide to trust your heart just like you always have.

You went outside to the rose garden and to get grim ready for school and saw grim sleeping underneath a tree. He had clearly fallen asleep after eating so much once again. You had school that day so you went with Malleus as usual. You held hands and made sure to wear your ring. Some students did keep their distance from you in fear of angering Malleus. But you know that he has worked on controlling his emotions and doesn't mind that you talk with other students. He has gained a liking towards Deuce after he helped Malleus fix a gift that Lilia got him. It was actually a toy for little kids but he clearly didn't have things like that when he was younger. You found it cute that he took such good care of it up to this day. He really was amazing you found out that he can play the violin beautifully. Not just the violin but pretty much any string instrument.

As you went over the memories you made with Malleus your thoughts were interrupted once again by Trien -sensei. " Y/n please pay attention in my class I'm well aware of your engagement but that is still not an excuse to daydream in my class". "Yes sir!..." You said embarrassed. There was a wave of giggles after Trien's remark. Everyone in the school seemed to know about your engagement. You looked into your textbook to avoid eye contact with anyone. And listened to the rest of Trien's lecture.

You met Malleus during lunch and ate with him. he gave you a thin box with a ribbon on it. Another present, you opened the box to see a silk veil with hand stitched embroidery on its edges . It was attached to a silver tiara with diamonds. It was beautiful. Malleus took the veil out and placed it on you head and the veil fluttered over your face. "you look beautiful." Malleus said with a smile. At this point many students were staring at you. You got embarrassed and took the veil off of your head. so many people already knew that you were getting married you didn't need any more people finding out too. "Whats wrong? do you not like it?" Malleus asked concerned that it was not to your liking. "No its beautiful and i love it i really do but.." you looked around the room and could feel peoples stares and even met eyes with a few people you looked down quickly to avoid feeling more insecure than you already did. Malleus nodded and understood you perfectly. He placed the veil back in the box and apologized. "I'm sorry y/n I was being inconsiderate." "Please don't apologies, you did nothing wrong and besides, I'm happy that we are getting married". Malleus smiled and took your hand. " lets go lunch will be over soon". You smiled back at him a let him lead the way.

After school you were browsing on the internet for wedding outfits. 'Imagine if we wore black on our wedding I'm sure Malleus would have no problem finding a black outfit it would be more like a funeral.' you thought to yourself and then smiled.You thought of places where you could have the wedding and who you were going to invite. "Y/n?" You turned to see Vil and Crewel- sensei standing inside your room. "Malleus asked as to design and make your outfit for your wedding we just want to take your measurements and find out what style you have in mind". Said Vil You smile and then say "thank you, I'm in your care now". You showed them some pictures of some outfits. "You know Malleus really loves you he made sure we had access to the best quality of materials and even hired professionals to help us make the job go quicker." Said Vil "It makes our job much easier so we can produce the very best, if it turns out good I might even quit teaching besides then I might not have to hear Triens voice. He so old fashioned I'm sure he wouldn't understand.." said Crewel-sensei. You listened to him attentively then said " I think Trien would understand if you told him properly and he isn't that bad he just is a bit strict sometimes but I'm sure he has good intentions". "Maybe your right y/n.. anyways let's take your measurements so we can get started I have an idea of what you would like". Said Crewel-sensei. They took your measurements then went on their way.