Chapter 2

"y/n?"

A short boy with black and magenta hair stood behind you.

"Oh dear what are you doing here? are you not supposed to be having breakfast with Malleus. He would be quite upset to see you running away. let's go back"

"Y/n your breakfast is getting cold" you heard Malleus's voice speak to you in a cold stern voice and found that he was standing next to you. He takes your hand but this time try and free yourself but you cannot free from his grip.You slump to the floor and start to cry not being able to keep it in anymore. Malleus's expression changes to one of a hurt boy. He lifts you up in his arms and carries you back to your room."Shh dear..don't cry I'm here" He says as carefully places you onto the bed you slowly stop crying.he caress your face and wipes your e/c eyes.

One of the chefs entered the room with fresh pancakes and coffee on a silver platter. Malleus took the food off the chef and thanked him.He walked back over to you with the food. The pancakes looked delicious they looked soft and fluffy and were topped with whipped cream and fresh berries. As Malleus took a forkful of the pancakes he said "Ah~ open wide. You opened your mouth obediently and took a bite of the pancakes. It was just as delicious as it looked.Your face lit up as you were enjoying the pancakes." your such a good human" said Malleus sweetly as he looked into your eyes. You quickly broke eye contact with him as you felt slightly uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" he asks concerned.you nod in reply. "I want to go home" you said calmly. Malleus's face darkened as he heard this.He pushed you down on the bed and held eye contact with you. "Your not going anywhere" he said coldly. He touched your h/c hair care fully and said " don't try to run away again or there will be consequences. You were frozen in fear beneath him and too scared to say anything". So you just nod in reply. He smiles at you sweetly then kisses your forehead and sits back up and leaves the room locking it on his way out. As you sit up in the bed tears fall down your face. You wonder why you started crying again as you did not feel sad .

You look around the room to see a large black bookshelf with old looking books o the shelf. You get up to go take a better look. Despite how old the books look there was not a spec of dust on the books or the shelf's. You open a book called sleeping beauty interested by its name. You sit down by one of the large windows and read the book.

An hour later
(Malleus's POV)

"I wonder what they are up to" I thought as I approached their bedroom door. I opened the door to see my beloved sitting at the window reading a book. They were so immersed in the book that they have not realized that I entered the room. They looked so beautiful while focusing so hard. The natural lighting enhanced their natural beauty. I love y/n. I love them too much. I love them to the point of madness. As admired their beauty from afar they turned and faced me noticing me in the large room. I walked up to them and kissed their hand. and asked what they were reading they replied with 'Sleeping beauty' I was surprised to see that they had been reading my favorite book as a child. It was destiny after all we were more alike then they thought.

I decided to finish reading the book with them and offered to read it to them. To my surprise they agreed . I took my time to explain the characters to them an they seemed very interested in the story . When i told them that my favorite character was maleficent they laughed adorably and told me they could see why and that we have similar names. They told me that they felt bad for Maleficent because they were so misunderstood and hated because of stereotypes. I could listen to them talk for years. I wonder if they will really love me one day. It doesn't matter if they don't, as long as they don't fall for someone else.

I would hate that.

No one can have them but me.