"Uhum.. and tell me, (Y/n). Can you use any jutsu's?"

"Yes, I can see the future, and the past. I just need to take the persons hand in mine and concentrate. Well.. it's not a justsu but-"

"But it's still powerful. What is your last name? Are you in some kind of clan?"

"My last name is (L/n). I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

"Mhm.. So, (L/n)... I never heard of it.
But you know Guy was right. I can feel your chakra, It's so calming but really strong in the same time. How about this... You will attend to the academy, to be strong and trained to be one of the best kunoichi's in the Hidden Leaf. Also please don't tell your little ability to anyone.. If you agree I can let you stay in the village." He said.

I don't even have to think this through.

"I accept it!" I grinned.

"Here are the keys to your new home and some money to begin with. The adress is written at the back of the envelope. Have a nice day (Y/n)."

As I was about to leave I muttered.

"Bye bye, Papito.."

"What did you just call-" I interrupted him as I closed the door to his office. He really is like my grandfather was back in the time.

~~~

Oh my god. This apartment is so pretty. It's not that big, but it's big enough for me.

I scanned all the rooms my little apartment had. Little living room, bathroom, kitchen and a bedroom.

I think I should decorate it a little bit.. Maybe with flowers?

Yes! With flowers!

As I was ready to leave my little apartament someone knocked on the door.

Damn.. I've been here for like two minutes but I'm already popular.

Slowly I went to open the door.

Third person's pov:

(Y/n) opened the door only to welcome Iruka, her soon to be teacher at the academy.

What does he want?

"Hello there! My name is Iruka, It's nice to meet you." He inroduced himself with a bright smile, his hands on his own hips.

"Uh... yeah? I'm (Y/n). Pleased to meet you." She smiled akwardly back at him, but Iruka seemed oblivious to it.

"The third hokage told me about you, and I heard you were going to join the academy tomorrow. So I wrote down the things you may need to pass the exams." Iruka took out a list and glued his eyes to the paper.

"Ah, right. I totally forgot about that... Thank you sir. "

"You are so welcome! But if you excuse me now, I have a class to teach today. See you tomorrow in class!"

Iruka smiled as he poofed away.

Just a clone?

"Well, it seems like I will have no time to decorate my new home. I need to practice these justu's." (Y/n) sighed and looked at the paper in her hands.

She soon went to her room and quickly read the paper.

1. Transformation Justu.

She looked again at the hand signs and copied them, then transformed into her brother.

Did I do it?

She turned around to the mirror and scanned herself. The Jutsu turned out to be successful, but not that good. She messed up a little her brothers hair, so she tried again.
This time it was completly a success!