17.★Joonie And Jin★

Start bij het begin

It was Jin. Looking at him, Jungkook knew the news was unpleasant for his ears.

“Mr. Kim asked for you. He is here.”

Just like he had anticipated Namjoon had already reached here. Jimin might be Namjoon's life if a father is so concerned that he left his work in abroad and came back to Korea.

Jungkook knocked on the door of Jimins room grabbing the attention of Namjoon who was seated near a pouting Jimin.

“Come in.” The voice felt like a command.

“Mr. Kim. I am sorry for taking Jimin to the beach. I didn't kn-”

“Its alright. Jimin told me everything. It's his fault that he didn't tell you about this prior.”
Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at Jimin more like glared at the smaller. The later hid his face inside the blanket, but peaked outside with only his eyes out.
Jungkook keened his eyes further making the smaller hide inside completely.

Namjoon cleared his throat before getting up from his seat looking at his mobile.

“I need to make some calls. I believe you won't repeat this. I don't want any repetition of this incident. Look after him officer jeon. And you come with me, I need to talk to you about something.” Namjoon pointed at Jin dramatically tensing the male. Jin followed behind the older one shyly oblivious to the other two in the room.

Even after Namjoon went Jungkook was looking at Jimin with the same eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He heard the small nasaly voice talking from inside the blanket.

"Because of you I have been hearing a lot from your uncle's. Even if I didn't do anything and it's your fault they still blame me. Next time don't get me in trouble like that Jimin."

"I m sorry." Jungkook sighed. Atleast this Barbie had the generosity to say sorry. He walked back to his room leaving Jimin to rest.

The smaller raised his head from his hiding spot and looked at the door with a pout.

"Went already?"

Jin was pressed onto the wall of a small built in closet that had a lot of old books and records. A bulky male had his arms wrapped around him from behind.

"You are taking care of my son pretty good Jin." Namjoon husked earning a whimper from the pretty male in his hands. The older pressed several wet kisses on his neck making it harder for Jin not to moan out loud.

"J-Joonie we shouldn't be doing this right now. What if Mrs.kim see us?"

"Don't call her that. Call her name Jin." Namjoon tightened his hold on Jin. He turned the male in his hold only to press his lips on Jin's. The smaller immediately kissed back with equal fervent.

"I missed you." Namjoon said still pressing onto Jin's lips in a lazy way. "I did too. But I was occupied with Minnie. He is a nice kid." Namjoon's eyes sparkled at what Jin said.

"You know Jimin never liked nannies or maid's. But I can see the difference with you. He is letting you take care of him. Thank you for that Jin." The beautiful male smiled from ear to ear hearing that. He genuinely liked to care for the smaller."And no maid has ever liked my son. That's why I made you his personal maid. I am sorry for using that word. Let me rephrase it. Care taker maybe?"