He wastes no time before he's back between your legs, staring at the blushing hole of your pussy. You're waiting for him, whining for more of his touch, to which he immediately dips his fingers back into you. He's obsessed with how you spasm around them, more so when he curls them to the apex of your pussy.

This is when he anticipates your sudden wave of pleasure that overcomes you. You're delirious under him, deep breaths, needy moans, and hands that grip the bed sheets. He can't wait. Levi dives back into your wet folds with his mouth, keeping a rhythm with the way he's shoving his fingers in you.

You writhe under him, feeling your legs shake as your first orgasm takes you.

"Just like that," he guides. "Cum on my fingers for me."

As a reward, he lightly kisses your spent pussy. When he pulls his fingers out, he lazily sucks them and sits up to face you.

You call to him, grabbing his face to enjoy another kiss.

Levi lets out an unexpected moan when you rub your hand over the fabric of his groan. He was unbelievably hard, eliciting a moan from you. "Let me.."

You urge him to lean back, shuffling against the covers as he knew exactly what you wanted. He feverishly unbuttons his pants like his life depends on it, no really, it was probably the fastest he's ever undressed. When he's ready, Levi leans back and slightly spreads his legs apart for you to access more of him.

He groans when you progress forward, put a hand on his shaft and wipe the leaking tip with your thumb. You pressed your mouth to the tip of his dick, swirling your tongue on the bundle of nerves. Another carnal, low groan comes from him. You succumb to the length of him, only to make it easier for you to slide nicely in your mouth.

The spit that comes from your swollen lips drips down his shaft, allowing little resistance between him and your mouth. A warming sensation begins to pool in your stomach when Levi bucks his lips forward, gently. The warmth and wetness of your mouth made him throb, all of his blood began go rush to his parts of his body that demanded for more. He didn't know he could get any harder than when he was licking your cunt.

"(Y/N)..." He whispers, coarsely.

You stare at him with big eyes, moonlight from the window accentuating the gleam in them. It takes all of his restraint not to take you here and now, to just bend you over and pump himself into your pussy. Instead, Levi combs the hair off your forehead, all he can think is how beautiful you look, taking his cock in your throat like this. He thrusts again and you feel the tip of him press against the back of your throat. Before you let him go, you position yourself at the base of his cock and lick him wherever possible.

Then you pull back, finally allowing yourself to breathe. Levi looks at you and you stare back with an expecting gaze. He's too impatient – he tells you to stay upwards and you feel the hot air of his mouth once again. You shiver, gasp, and convulse at his fingers that find themselves inside you. He loves staring at where your shiny and swollen for him, obviously needing more than just the stretch of his fingers. God, you needed more. You repeat the words "please, please, please" as Levi uses another hand to rub your clit until you ride into another intense climax. The sound of your voice feels like heaven to him as you moan his name in response to the increasing pleasure in your lower half.

He's left you breathless, unable to form any coherent thought. All you can manage is a whisper of his name, which is broke up by countless breaths.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He asks so brazenly.

You nod.

"Say it." Levi keeps a still expression on you, watching the way your chest rise and falls as you catch up with your breaths.