Chapter 15

The Next Day:
Kai's P.O.V:

I slowly opened my eyes as I tried to wake up. Looking at the clock, I saw it's 6:30 am, I sat in my bed, what felt like 3 minutes, until I decided to get off of my bed.

I walked slowly approaching the bathroom door. After I'm done with my morning routine in the bathroom, I walked out of it and into my room again to prepare for school.

I decided to wear a dark crimson jacket and black jeans, with white shoes, I am not being selfish, but I am looking perfect!

Kai's outfit:

I went down to the dining room, a smell of eggs and bacon entered my nose, "Good morning Sam

I went down to the dining room, a smell of eggs and bacon entered my nose, "Good morning Sam." I said while sitting on the table, "Morning Kai." She said while putting the plate in front of me, I took a fork and started eating.

Jay's P.O.V:

Today is Zane's birthday, and we need to start planning for the party. Nya had told me to tell the guys to meet in the cafeteria and I did, but I didn't tell her that I told Kai.

Speaking about Kai, I haven't seen him yet. He's actually always late to school. I looked at the school gate, and there was no sign that he's here, I sighed, I can feel that this boy is suffering from something other than Leukemia, maybe family issues, he's never indulged in the class when we're talking about our families.

After moments, I heard someone calling me, it was Zane, he was breathing heavily, "What's up?" I asked, he pointed to the inside of the school, "Cole and Morrow... they are fighting!" I couldn't believe what I've heard, so we both ran to the inside.

I stood with the students that were watching the fight, not going to lie, but I don't think anyone would dare to get near them, even teachers didn't say anything. Cole was in full anger, so was Morro, and it was clear that Cole was the one whose going to win the fight, until Morrow shoved him to the lockers, and sent two kicks to his guts, he was about to punch Cole when someone held his hand and kicked Morro to the ground.

It was Kai....

Then he picked Morro up so they'd be standing face-to-face and punched him in the face, then he held him by his collar, and whispered something in his ear, and he let go off him after giving him one last punch.

Kai walked towards Cole and held his hand for him, Cole took it and stood up. A thank you escaped Cole's mouth, Kai smiled and went, would he and Cole be friends?
I went to Cole to help him, "youu good?" I asked he nodded "I'm fine I guess." Then the bell rang, and with that, everyone went to their classes.

After three boring classes:

In the cafeteria:
Nya's P.O.V:

I waited for everyone to come, luckily Zane has a music training right now with the teacher, so we're lucky enough that he won't hear our conversation.