Chapter 9

Kai's P.O.V:

"Dad?" I said and looked behind, my father was standing behind me with an angry look on his face. "Where have you been?" He asked me crossing his hands while raising an eyebrow. "I-I was doing a biology project with my friend." I said trying to sound normal, but it was hard. He looked at me with a look full of disbelief and stated:"friend? Really? And from when do you have a friend?" He stopped talking a little then asked me. "What is his name?" I took a deep breath and said:"his name is Zane, Zane Jillian." "Give me your phone."he commanded I couldn't do anything only to do what he said, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and gave it to him. He looked at it and opened it. "What is the password?" "1142003" I said, he nodded. And tap a little bit on the screen and started to scroll a little.
"Skylor!?" He said and looked at me, a look mixed with suspicion and disbelief. "Who is she?" He asked me. "A new friend?" "Yes." "Well Kai I understand the new friend thing, but I don't understand why you told her about our secret. That wasn't nice Kai." He stood there looking at me. "How did you know?" I asked. "Forget about from where I know, I think it's better for you to answer me." He took a deep breath then shouted."WHY DID YOU TELL HER? YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T KNOW? THEN YOU ARE DEAD WRONG KAI!"
He said that and took out his belt.

Skylor:s P.O.V:

I was sitting on my bed watching YouTube on my laptop, and eating some chocolate, then it came to my mind. I grabbed my  phone and called Kai.
Missed call.
I called again, no one answered, I got too worried, did anything happen to him? I called again hoping he would answer.

Third Person P.O.V:

Ray was smirking while looking at his son laying on the floor groaning, he stood up and kicked Kai so hard on his chest, regaining a scream of pain from Kai. Moments later, Kai's phone started to ring, it was Skylor.
Ray went to the kitchen and opened the call:

Skylor: Kai, Kai, are you okay? I've been calling you over two times!!

Ray: then stop doing that!

Skylor:W-who are you?

Ray:Forget about who I am. Just stay away from my son. Also don't try and go and tell the police about what Kai told you, or you would never see him again!

Ray said and hang the call.

Ray's P.O.V:

I hanged the call and went back to Kai, he was in the same position as I left him, shirtless, blood dripping down of him, groaning in pain, tears falling from his eyes.
I ordered him to stand up, he quickly did what I ordered him. "Go up to your room. It's night, you don't want to be late for school, do you?" I said he nodded and went up limping.

Zane's P.O.V:

I sat down on the dinner table waiting for dad to come, eventually he did and we both started eating. "So.." dad said "how school is going?" He asked "it's great" "but.." I said, dad looked at me while raising his eyebrow. "But what?" He said, I sighed and asked him:"dad? Have you ever met a friend that was weird, and always like to sit alone?" He took a moment to think and said "actually it happened to me once. Back at the 8th grade, but why?" I looked at him and exclaimed "well, there is a boy who is kind of weird, and I think he is having some family problems." He stopped eating a little, and looked at me "family problems? Like what?" He asked I took a deep breath looked at him and stated "like abuse."
"ABUSE!!" Dad yelled I nodded and said "well he always look like scared, and he never wear a T-shirt, even in hot day! Also I noticed that whenever the teacher start talking about families, he seems to be nervous." He looked at me smiling "Zane? Did you ask him about it?" "No father" "Do he know you?" "Yes dad!" "Then talk with him about it!" "But he is so stubborn dad!" I said looking at him he took a deep breath and said:
"Reach his heart, Zane."

Okay guys, finally finished this chapter, and sorry if it took so much, I was having test, and other.
Again thank you all for reading, hope you vote and comment down your ideas.
Peace✌️