Chapter 7 (Kai's past) part three

A/N:Kai is 16 in this part❤

"Hey loser" Kai looked around to see who it was. "Morrow" Kai growled while collecting his fist into a tight ball. "Where is your friend?" Morrow asked then said "wait! He died!" Morrow started to laugh. "SHUT UP!I KNOW HE DIED, BUT CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!" "Make me" at this moment Kai lost it, without thinking he threw a punch on Morrow's face, then a kick in his guts, he's not going to let anyone make fun of Jack, his friend, his brother. Morrow got angry, he tried to hit Kai, but he dodge it easily, then kicked him on his side. "IF YOU MAKE FUN OF MY FRIEND AGAIN, I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" "Kai Smith!" Kai looked around to see it was the principal "DETENTION!" "Okay sir" and he went.

After School: 

Kai walked slowly on the streets, he has luck that his father is not here, so he can be late today. Kai was in front of the place he wanted to be, the graveyard the place that is full of silence, the only thing you here is the sound of the birds. Kai walked in it he looked at all the graves, and the most one who took his attention was the one that was written on it "Jack Edward Wilson" he walked slowly to it and sat looking at his friend's grave tears in his eyes. "J-Jack are you here? C-can you hear me? *sob* I miss you, I know it has been only 3 days but *sob* but, it's hard without you. Do you know that 3 days ago, I wanted to tell you my biggest secret, I know I'm going to sound crazy b-but, my dad a-abuses me, yeah, my dad Ray Smith abuses me! I wanted to tell you this but I couldn't, I was scared, but now I can't tell anyone, believe me I'll miss you, but I want you to wish me a good luck, to find a friend, and to fight my father one day. Bye Jack Bye." And he went while thinking about why everyone leave him alone.

7th chapter is out I hope you like it.

Byeeeeeeee Everyone💕💕💕