Chapter 11

The Next Day:

Jay's P.O.V:

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing. I held it up and saw who was contacting me on a Saturday morning. The Screen showed Nya's name (A/N: He named her Secret Crush.) I quickly jumped out of the bed and answered.
Jay: Good morning Nya, what's up?

Nya: Hey Jay, sorry if I woke you up, but there is something I want to tell you.

Jay: Something? Something like what?

Nya: I was talking with Pixal and she told me that Zane's Birthday is after two weeks.

Jay: Really?! But wait, why are you telling me this?

Nya: Isn't it obvious? We are going to surprise him, like you and the others, all of us. So do you agree?

Jay: Ok then! We'll meet later on to talk about it!

Nya: Okay! Bye then!

Jay: Goodbye!

And I hanged the call, great, now I have a dare to do, and a party to prepare for.

Zane's P.O.V:

As the sun's rays entered the window's glass, it forced me to wake up. I stood up and went to the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom.
Standing in front of my closet, I didn't know what to wear. It took me 10 minutes to decide, then I took the clothes out of the closet, and started wearing them.

Zane's Clothes:

And of course a watch

Running downstairs, I was met with the beautiful smell of pancakes and hot chocolate.
"Good morning dad!" I said. "Good morning Zane, come sit and eat." I quickly sat and took a mouthful piece of pancake. The delicious taste entering my mouth. 'This is heaven' I mumbled. My dad laughed a bit. "So Zane?" I looked at my father with a questionable look. What's there father?" "I am going to ask you about that Kai. How you're doing with him?" I put the fork down while sighing. "Dad. I have an idea, but I don't know if the guys are going to be okay with it." "And what is it son?" "I was thinking of doing a night for boys only. Like, me, Jay, Cole, Lloyd, Kai. We would speak with eachother and maybe they would understand that he is good." My dad smiled and said: "Great idea Zane, wish you luck." "Thanks!!"

10 p.m:

Kai's P.O.V:

I am walking down the stairs, nausea is killing me, I am having a headache since 3 pm. I walked in the living room, the chimney is on, I sat beside it shivering, moments later Samantha comes and ask me if I was okay, for sure I said that everything is okay, but she didn't believe me. "Kai, are you sure? You look tired." "I'm okay Sam, don't worry." I said while smiling, she sighed, "If you need anything I'm here." She said and went out.
After couple of minutes, I heard the door opening and closing, I thought it was Samantha, but I was wrong, it was my father.
"WHO DIDN'T WIPE THE FLOOR?!!" As usual my dad was shouting, I didn't understand why. I got up and went to see what was happening, the scene that was in front of me was hilarious. My dad is on the floor and water around him. I think he slipped when he entered. I dared myself not to laugh!! "SAMANTHA!" My dad shouted, she came dashing to the front door. "What's there master?" She said in her kind voice. "WHY YOU DIDN'T WIPE THE FLOOR??" At that point I could not hear any longer, taking a breath, I said: "Dad, it wasn't Samantha, it was me. I was doing chores, maybe I forgot about wiping this place." He looked at me clearly angry. Then, without any warning, he slapped me across the face, it didn't ended here, he held my neck, and choked me. I couldn't breathe, until he threw me back at the ground. "LAST TIME!" I nodded while coughing. Then he went to his room.
Samantha ran to me after this, she hugged me tight. "Kai, you didn't have to do this. He was about to kill you!" I smiled "Samantha, if you think that I am going to let him do anything to you, I'll be okay. Then, you're wrong. I refer to get punished that you Sam!" She didn't say anything just smiled.

Thought that it finished?

I went back to my room tired of the day. I took out my phone, to see some messages sent by Zane. I opened them:

Zane: Hey man!!

Zane: What you're doin'?

Kai: Hey, what's up??

Kai: Doing nothing actually.

Zane: Did you know about the upcoming movie?

Kai: Which one? ( A/N: I am not going to write a real movie name.)

Zane: It's called 'The Last Wolf'

Kai: Oh, that one. Yeah, I know about it.

Zane: That's great.

Zane: Also, What do we have for school?

Kai: I think a Physics Test.

Zane: The we should start studying 😅😅😅

Kai: I studied, it's easy😉😉

Zane: It consists the Electromagnetic Induction!!

Kai: Yep, it's easy.

Zane: What The!! Ok, ok, I need to get started then.

Kai: Goodbye!!

Zane: Byeee!!!

And I closed my phone.

A/N: The Eleventh Chapter guys!!
What you think???

Word count: 927

Thanks for:

NinjagoNSF

Who helped me a lot in this chapter.

And if you loved the chapter vote, and comment down below you thoughts.

Love y'all 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Byeee❣️❤️