Chapter 12

Two Days After:

Lloyd's P.O.V:

I woke at the sound of the alarm, it was so noisy, I put it off then continued sleeping. "Lloyd! Dear, get up you have school!" My mother was telling me. "Five minutes mom!" "No five minutes! Get up! Even Morrow is up and you aren't!" "Tell the school that I'm sick!" "No Way I'm doing that! Come on, wake up." "Fine!" I said in defeat. Standing up from my bed, I walked toward the door, and then walked to the bathroom. After washing my face and doing my usual morning routine. I walked back to my room to wear my clothes.

Lloyd's Clothes:

I took my phone and went downstairs

I took my phone and went downstairs. "Morrow, come on, we need to go." He nodded, and walked out of the house.

Skylor's P.O.V:

I was in my school right now. Looking at all students, I noticed someone. It was Kai! He was acting strangely, as if something happened. But even if something happened to him, I can't do anything. Moments later, a person walked to Kai. He had light blonde hair, and two icy blue eyes, is he Kai's friend?

Moments past, and the bell rang, I went to my class, the same boy that I saw with Kai sat in front of me. It's my only chance I guess.
"Hey" I whispered, he turned back and smiled. "Hi, need anything?"
"I just wanna ask you, what's your name?"
"It's Zane, Zane Jullian"

Kai's P.O.V:

In Math Session:

I felt tired in the math session, the physics test was hard and exhausting, I felt like I wanted to sleep, I couldn't hear what the teacher was saying, nausea was rising, and sweat was visible on my skin, I felt that the class is as hot as a volcano. After minutes, the teacher called me to stand on bored and answer the equation, I stood up, my legs were hurting me, I walked toward the bored, and the teacher gave me the bored marker to start solving, I looked at the question, I didn't understand it, My head was throbbing painfully and I couldn't keep my eyes open. "Kai? You can start." my teacher said. I hold the marker to write, but then the bell rang, and everyone was out the room.

Jay's P.O.V:

I walked through the halls trying to find Kai Smith, I looked everywhere, unfortunately I didn't find him, where would he be!?

I got out of the building, many students were sitting, chatting, bullying, and kissing. Until I saw Kai sitting under the cherry tree. He looked tired, I came closer to him. "Kai Smith?" I said as I walked to him. He looked at me, his face was pale, there were dark bags under his eyes, his breathing was shallow, he was shacking uncontrollably. "What do you want?" He said while standing. "I- uh- I mean, I wanna be your friend!" I spit the words out of my mouth quickly. He looked surprised, he raised an eyebrow then chuckled. "It's nice to meet you" he said while smiling warmly.

I was extremely shocked at that moment, didn't the others say that he's a weirdo? But, he seemed to be nice. I lend a hand to shake and he shacked it quickly.

We walked a little bit until he stopped. "You're okay?" He shacked his head as if he was saying no, he coughed a bit, then he started breathing heavily.
"What's happening to you Kai?"
He looked at me, tears in eyes.
"I don't know, it's been happening a lot lately."
As he was stepping one more step, he lost his balance and was about to hit the floor before I helped him up.

I should call Zane, I thought.
So I brought out my phone and dialed him hoping he'd answer, luckily he did

Zane: Hey Jay, what do you want?

Jay: are you still at school?

Zane: yep! Why?

Jay: well come to the back of the school, Kai is not feeling well.

Zane: I- ok, but why Kai is with you?

Jay: it's a long story. Come now!

Zane: ok then.

And I hanged the call, and I waited till Zane come.

Zane's P.O.V:

I hanged the call with Jay and entered my car, and went to where Jay told me he was.

When I arrived there, I was about to ask what happened, but Kai was in a very bad condition.
"In the car, quickly!" I said, both of them entered it.

I started the engine and went to my house, I hope my father is there...

Ray's P.O.V:

I was sitting in the living room waiting Kai, he didn't come yet. I was so angry, I held my phone and dialed someone.

Ray: Riko, why Kai didn't come yet?

Riko: I don't know sir, but I think that he's sick and his friends are taking him to one of them father.

Ray: continue monitoring them.

Riko: ok sir....

And I hanged the call.

I wish he doesn't do something stupid!!!

A/N: FINALLYYYYYY THE 12th CHAPTER IS DONE!!!!!
I hope you liked it and I wish it made you eager to know what's happening to Kai!

Also, thx for the help of:
NinjagoNSF

I suggest reading his stories.

Word count:885

Bye guyssss💕💕💕💕