Chapter 4

2 Weeks later:

Zane's P.O.V:

Its been two weeks since I joined Ninjago High, and I'm having a great time with my new friends. Especially Pixal. Yesterday we went to register for the new robotic club at school. I'm not going to lie but she's so talent, and now I am waiting for the results. Other than that Kai is so good at everything, he bring high grades in every single subject, he is the captain in the soccer team, but I don't know why nobody even talk to him, to see if he is fine, I mean how can somebody don't talk to anyone!? I think that he is hiding something big. Don't get me wrong but I think that: he is living with an abusive father, I don't know, it might be more than physical abuse, maybe mental abuse, or emotional abuse. I told my friends that I want to be friends with Kai, but they said: "NO ZANE, he'll never be friends with you!" And I'm not going to listen to them, I'm going to be friends with Kai Smith wether they like it or not. Also today I'm going to eat pizza with Pixal, to talk about the robotic club.

Nya's P.O.V:

"Honey, did you bring toast, cheese, and tomato? Also bring a hat the sun is too hot today, also don't forget a blanket, and the sunglasses!" My mom was giving me orders, today we are going to a picnic with Jay! "Mom, are we going to a picnic, or going to travel?" "Dear, I know that there is so many things with us but, I want to spend sometime with you" "I know mom" I said and I hugged her, she hugged back with a kiss on my forehead. "Okay, so let's go dear, we don't want Jay to wait, do we?" "Of course not, mom."

Kai's P.O.V:

I opened the shower and then the warm water started falling. When it touches one of my scars it stings in a painful way. I looked down at my 'wounded' body, it hurts so much when I remember everything dad has done to me all those years. It is good that Samantha was there to take care of me, she is like a mother to me. 

I closed the shower and I started drying my hair after that I started to wear my clothes

Kai's clothes:

He is wearing this jacket too (he don't want anyone to see his scars and wounds):

"Hey Samantha" I said walking down the stairs "yes Kai?" "I'm going to go outside the house, so if

"Hey Samantha" I said walking down the stairs "yes Kai?" "I'm going to go outside the house, so if... Dad comes, tell him that I went, okay?" "Okay, don't worry" she answered.

Zane's P.O.V:

"Okay dad, I think Pixal is waiting for me now, so I'm going to go bye." "Good bye Zane, in your way home, can you bring me gloves from the pharmacy?" "Okay dad" I said and went outside of the house.

I was walking down the street when I saw.

Kai Smith!

Then I heard my phone started to buzz, it wasPixal:

"Hello Pix"

"Hi Zane"

"Why did you call me? I'm on my way right on."

"Zane me and my father have visitors today so I can't come, forgive me about it"

"No problem Pix, see you at school then. Goodbye."

"Goodbye"

I hang up the call. Great now what would I do. Wait! I know what I am going to do.

I ran soundlessly behind Kai the I said "Kai Smith" he looked around to see me "uh, do I know you?" He asked "actually no, but do you want to go and drink something?" He said nothing just nodded I took him to delicious juice shop, we sat the waiter took our orders, and I started talking. 

"So..." Kai started "what do youwant?" "I don't want anything only a small chat with you" "like what?" He asked raising his eyebrows "like what is your favorite color? What's favorite animal? What's favorite food? What is your favorite sport? What's your favorite season?" "Oh, okay. My favorite color is red, I love dog/wolf, cheese burger, I am in love with soccer, also I love Summer" he said "wow" I said.

After minutes of talking:

"So Kai" I said "what?" "Did you ever had a friend?" His expression changed he sighed a sad sigh "one time I had a friend. I was in the tenth grade, his name was Jack, one day we were getting outside of a bakery when..." He swallowed "when what?" I asked "when a car came and... And crashed into him, we quickly took him to the hospital, and everything was alright, until one of the doctors put another type of blood, when he died I got so depressed, I didn't talk to anyone from that day" he finished tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry for that" I said "don't worry it's not your fault" he replied, then I got up from my chair, he looked up at and was about to talk until I said: "Kai can we be friends?"

Kai's P.O.V:

"Kai can we be friends?" Zane asked I couldn't believe it I smile and nodded I swear to God he was about to explode from happiness. We hugged each other. Finally I have a friend.

When he got home.

"Samantha! Samantha you won't believe what happened." I shouted from top of my lungs "what happened Kai?" "I just made a friend" "CONGRATULATIONS!" She said, then it came to my mind. "Um Samantha where is my father?" She looked at me and said "he went to spain, he has work to do there he'll come in a week." I thanked her and went to my room. Can this day get even better?

So Yeah sixth chapter is done hope you'll like it.

Also I gave a question should I make Skylor from bad to good or quickly a good person? However thank you all for reading love you all💕💕

Byeeeeeeee💕💕💕