part 15

Then Chase and Mayor Humdinger popped out the front door.

Chase (corrupted): We got what we came for, now let's get out of here.

Then-Mayor Humdinger used the electro-corruptor to zap Chase's police truck and cause it to turn into a giant mobile base with Chase's evil face on the front.

Then-Mayor Humdinger and Chase climbed on and drove away. Then-Mayor Goodway and Katie showed up.

Mayor G: What happened to Chase?

Tracker: He mentioned that all of his friends from Adventure Bay are responsible for why he's evil.

Katie: What did we do to him?

Ryder: I don't know, but we need to help him.

While in Foggy Bottom, Chase and Mayor Humdinger arrived at the tallest mountain in Foggy Bottom.

At the centre, there are four stone pillars with dents shaped like the kind of storm where each of the powers of the fog token goes. There is a keyhole where the bottom of the staff Chase has to go. There are even three doughnut tiles with random bending lines that rotate and align the lines that connect to the lines on the stone oilers in one of the four patterns when transferring a token power.

Chase (corrupted): Okay, we arrived, now what?

Mayor H: The staff is like a key, Insert it, and transfer the lightning piece, to the first stone pillar.

Transfer Scene:

There is a mini tornado

Mayor H: Transfer fog token power.

Then Chase put the staff bottom on the key slot causing the doughnut tiles to rotate to a pattern to the first stone pillar, then the token piece turned to grey liquid and went to the first stone pillar and filled the lightning dent.

Chase and Mayor H: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Transfer Scene over.
_________________________________________________
297 words