part 11

2 hours later.

Ryder: Okay, so here's the plan, we'll call Everest and Tracker if they have seen Chase and ask them to help us.

Pups: Great idea Ryder.

Meanwhile on the mountain.

Mayor Humdinger and Chase have reached the top of Adventure Bay's tallest mountain and they both found an army of stone cat statues which are guarding the first part of the token.

There are stone cat gargoyles, stone cat scurriers, and stone cat circular tiles.

Chase (Corrupted): The first token, what's its power?

Mayor H: It's the lightning part, we will use it to make a lightning storm that will shock Adventure Bay out of existence.

Chase (Corrupted): Yes, I like the sound of that, but what about the stone cat army?

Mayor H: Oh, I got this.

Then-Mayor Humdinger took out a special scroll full of the ancient words, Mayor humdinger then starts reading them and after a few minutes, the stone cats start moving.

Chase (corrupted): HAHAHAHAHHA, now nobody can stand in our way, What's next

Mayor H: There's one thing we need, and it's under the lookout.

Chase (corrupted): Come on, why should I go to Adventure Bay?

Mayor H: When we get there, we can wreak some havoc.

Chase (corrupted): Yes, let's cause some destruction.

Then the army reached the city hall, where all the people of Adventure Bay gathered to find Chase.

Ryder: Everyone, we need to find Chase.

Alex: What shall we do?

Ryder: All of the people, even the seven pups and I will have to work together to find him.

Then they saw someone wearing a Cloak all over his entire body, he was standing on top of the city hall building.

Chase (corrupted): Hello, friends.
_________________________________________________
301 words