part 8

Ryder gathered all the pups to find Chase.

Ryder: Most of his stuff is gone, except for his pup pack.

Rubble: I know, why don't we call Chase on his pup tag?

Ryder: We can't, his pup tag is also here.

Pups: Oh no.

Skye: What are we going to do?

Ryder: let's use his drone. Activate drone.

The drone flew all over Adventure Bay looking for Chase, but he was nowhere in sight.

Meanwhile, in the Kitty Catastrophe Crew HQ.

Chase (corrupted): So, how will we destroy the PAW Patrol once and for all?

Mayor H: By an ancient legend. Long ago, the first people of Foggy Bottom use to celebrate the fog of ultimate chaos.

The legend states that its fog can create destruction wherever it floats and we will use it to lay waste to Adventure Bay.

Chase (corrupted): A giant chaos cloud, that has to be worth every penny. How will we awaken it?

Mayor H: To awaken it, we must find the fog token, which is split into four pieces.

Each piece has its own, rain, wind, snow, and lightning storm. Once we put the pieces together, We will plug them into the tallest mountain of Foggy Bottom.

Chase (corrupted): Then where are the pieces?
_________________________________________________
It's interesting isn't it
218 words.