part 5

After Chase had seen the people revolting against him and not wanting him anymore,he decided to run away.

Chase packed his bags, except for his pup pack and pup tag which he left inside his pup house. After that, he ran away without telling the PAW Patrol that he was leaving them.

While he travelled through the forest. The pups were watching the latest Apollo the Super Pup episode, not knowing that Chase is gone. When the episode was over, they started to notice that Chase missed the show.

Skye: Where's Chase?

Marshall: I don't know, but we need to find him.

Rocky: I'll check the lookout.

Zuma: I'll check the beach.

Rubble: I'll check the city hall.

While the three pups left, Skye and Marshall searched the yard. The two pups were finding Chase, but Marshall wanted to ask Skye something he should have said at the beach last night.

Marshall: Skye, do you want to kiss again?

Skye: Sorry Marshall, but no.

Marshall: No, we kissed before right?

Skye: Yeah, but that was a mistake.

Marshall: If it's a mistake, then why did you kiss me?

Skye: I was just hypnotized by your charming eyes that I fell into your kissing trap.

Marshall: Ok, then who is your real crush?

Skye: I'm in love with your best friend Chase.

Marshall: Oh, I understand.

Skye: Let's keep looking for Chase.

In Foggy Bottom, Mayor Humdinger was spying on the pups.

Mayor H: So Chase is missing, all because Marshall and Skye kissed, and people treated him so harshly, even I know that hurts bad.
This is the chance to use my new invention "The Electro Corrupter".

This device will turn any pup evil, and when I mean any pup, I mean Chase.
Once I use it on Chase, he will help me destroy Adventure Bay and the PAW Patrol.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

_________________________________________________
Ohhhh it's mind-blowing right
318 words