part 13

All Pups but Chase: Okay Ryder.

Marshall Skye and Ryder follow Chase and Mayor Humdinger to the lookout. Then when they reached inside, they hid and spied on them.

Chase (corrupted): Okay, so where do we dig?

Mayor H: Under the elevator.

Then Chase went inside the elevator, and started digging through the center of the platform, after digging for a considerable time he found the foggy bottom staff, with four different holes, each shaped like each of the four pieces.

Chase (corrupted): Yes, the fog staff.

Mayor H: Quit admiring the staff and put the first part of the token inside the hole.

Chase (corrupted): Can't you see I'm observing it's evil power right now?

Mayor H: Stop wining you big baby, and put the piece on the staff.

Chase (corrupted): Fine, hey I am not a baby.

Then Chase put the token onto the first hole of the staff, and it glowed purple.

Chase (corrupted): Yes, wait till Adventure Bay gets a load of me. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Marshall: Wow, I can't believe that Chase is evil now.

Skye: I wonder why.

Ryder: I don't know.

Mayor H: Yes, let's get out of here, we got what we're looking for.

Chase (corrupted): Wait, I want to see more of the destruction of this miserable town, and see all the people, especially my former friends that caused me to be like this to suffer.

Mayor H: Sure, let's watch from the top.

Then Mayor Humdinger and Chase went to the top of the lookout.

Ryder: Guys, did you hear Chase, he said that his friends are the ones that caused his new evil personality, and electrical image.
_________________________________________________
279 words