part 7

Mayor H: Whops, I hope I didn't hit him too hard, hey Chase, are you okay?

The lightning-caused shadows covered him. And then, the shadows started submerging into his body.

His appearance changed as well.

His skin is now blue, with electro volts flowing around his fur, his eyes are yellow and his entire corneas are glowing red, his 4 canine teeth are bigger and sharper, his blue uniform top became purple on the right side, and yellow on the left, and also slightly ripped, and his new voice sounds like a mix of his original one and an electro sound.

Chase (corrupted): Okay, Okay, oh I am not okay, I'm horrible.

The evil in me made me think a lot of my choices, and I decided that I want to destroy this entire land, even the PAW Patrol. Nothing can stop me now.

Mayor H: Yes, now we have teamed up, we are now ready to rain on everyone's parade.

Chase (corrupted) and Mayor H: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Chase (corrupted): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mayor H: Yup, I think I hit him too hard. Next time, I'll put it in a lower setting.

Meanwhile, at the lookout.

Rocky: Hey Ryder, have you seen Chase?

Ryder: No, why

Rocky: We can't find him anywhere.

Ryder: I'll check the periscope.

Ryder looked at Chase's pup house to see if he is there.

Ryder: His spy truck is still here, let's go check inside.
_________________________________________________

Oooh chase is evil now let's go
252 words