part 12

Then Chase Jumped down the building and landed fairly next to the Pups and Ryder.

Ryder and the seven pups: Chase, your okay?

Skye: Where were you?

Everest: We were so worried.

Tracker: Yeah, please come back.

Ryder: And, why are you wearing a cloak?

Chase (corrupted): Oh I was just making all the people of Adventure Bay a little, SUPRISE!!!!!

Then Chase took off his cloak by throwing it into the air, making everyone see his evil form.

Everyone but Chase: (gasped)

Rubble: Uh, Chase.

Rocky: Is that you?

Chase (corrupted): No.

Marshall: What happen to you?

Chase (corrupted): I'm not telling you anything. Now Stone Cat Army, ATTACK!!!!!

Then Chase took out the piece of the token and it shot a giant lightning beam in the sky, causing it to make a giant lightning storm.

After a few minutes, the stone cat army showed up and attacked the whole city. Ryder and the seven pups ran away.

Chase (corrupted): Tear them to bits!

Skye: What is Chase Doing?

Marshall: This isn't like him at all.

Ryder: Will figure this out later, we need to rescue the people.

Then the pups split up to put the people inside the shelter for safety.

Chase (corrupted): Yes, destroy this town, I love it. Okay now, to the lookout.

Then four gargoyle cats picked Chase and Mayor Humdinger up and carried them to the lookout.

Rocky: Hey, that's Mayor Humdinger, with Chase.

Skye: Maybe he has something to do with his new evil self.

Ryder: Okay team, Marshall, Skye and I will follow them, and the rest of you, go help the people.

All Pups but Chase: Okay Ryder.
_________________________________________________
282 words