28. THE MISUNDERSTANDING

Atlast I found the answer for the mystery I created.. Yess..

I am sooooo.... EXCITED to publish this chapter...

Not even for the 10k reads...

Pallavi's point of view:

When I took my mobile outside I saw the notification showing three messages from Aadvik. (Oh my.. I cut his call a few seconds back... Did he want to say something important?!)

*****

He has replied for my previous message it seems.

Me: Did you want to come to Delhi for your college education?

Aadvik: Hi to you too.. (aahh his sarcasm)

Aadvik: I hope you liked my gift.. But Angel.. Can you please read the dairy completely first..
I could have said it myself, what really happened at that time in my life.. how much I missed you... Everything... But that dairy was something fortunately I kept with myself to save your memories.., By you reading it.. I am sure you will atlast come to know how important you are in my life.

Aadvik: And you will come to know the reason in that, why I didn't come to Delhi for my college education.

**

Nila's words replayed in my mind "he had his hand plastered.. and I saw him so....... Broken for the first time.."
"Ya.. he was in a real broken state. He did not talk with anyone... He just attended the classes absentmindedly and left immediately..."

I feel there is a big part I am missing... Aadvik is right.. I should read the dairy completely first.. before calling him.

And I also think it's the part which is the root cause of all our misunderstandings still now...

I take the old black dairy on my study table ,"I hope you have written what really happened aadvik.." I mumble and open the dairy and turn to the page where I left last night.

"Dear shree..

Though I am eighteen.. I think I was... still the eleven year old guy whom you left last time.

And that's why my conversations in the dairy before was a eleven year old's mentality and his funny drawings.."

I understood one thing clearly today though.... I am growing up... 

only with you....

"I realised my eighteen year old self.... My teenage adulthood hit me hard as soon as I saw you...

today..."

"Cute little white frock wearing girl changed into a beautiful goddess wearing half saree."

"You know right... Village girls always wear this costume only... I mean I have seen many girls wearing this outfit... But the first time I am seeing you wear it... You really looked..

Okay leave it.. Because I don't know why am I even this out of control of words today..

We met again shree..