9. FESTIVE DRAMA - 02

Hi BUDDIES...

Sorry for late update, Please tell your suggestions in comment box, I'll surely reply.

And...

Let's see what drama is unfolding there.. *story continues..*

" Son... I know I have become your villain from hero after I refused your wishes and stopped myself and everyone from supporting you"

"so that I thought you will give up and understand that the society will not support a person without a real job...... but you proved me wrong..." says aadvik's father.

Aadvik stood there with his teary eyes which were still not believing that his father is talking to him.

He thought his dad will talk to him once he leaves cricket or once he becomes a cricketer. Everything felt like a sudden change for him starting from nila, his mother and now his dad.

" Aadvik, you are my world, the reason that I live for... I want only good to happen in your life, I was scared that you are taking a risk in life..... and taking a wrong pathway until......"

" I saw your match clipping...." his dad says and his mother who comes from behind his father with same wet eyes of his, she gives him an envelope.

" and when this... , indian team selection invite came along with the prize money you forgot to collect from the match you played at salem, it was sent from some karan singh in mumbai" she says.

When he opened the envelope and saw the recommendation letter for indian cricket team selection his eyes filled with tears of joy. He hugged his mom and dad and started crying loudly gripping his new found luck envelope in his hand tighter. He can hear the temple bell's sound.

*******

Elsewhere our secret well-wisher Pallavi stood afar and watched her aadvik's happiness returning to him, she also couldn't control her happy tears...

" You are such a cry baby !" came achyut's voice from her side.

She quickly wiped her tears and gave him a genuine smile this time as her heart was really..... filled with happiness this time.

 Achyut stood there mesmerized seeing her smile,

"Now only you turned on the festive mood in me... Your smile is brighter than all these lights" he said dramatically holding his chest with both hands.

Pallavi signed at his antics " Mr. flirt " she exclaimed. "Only for you I think!" he says giving a dashing smile.

Pallavi took a step aback, she was so deeply in love with Aadvik that she couldn't feel anything about other boys especially a stranger like him, of course it scared her when he flirted

Seeing her nervous state achyut held his hand out towards her.

" Hello myself Achyut Swami , Miss Pallavi"

she couldn't understand how he knew her name and his name too sounded familiar as she heard her mom saying this name while talking to her grandma

"I think you have a very good memory power... that you forgot me after you left to delhi!" seeing her blinking eyes and confused state he raised both his hands ,

"I'm a statue seeing your beautiful face.... will you unfreeze me my princess!"

(He tried to recreate the statue game just like he used to play with her in childhood.)

"ACHU... " (that's how achyut's mother calls him and pallavi took it as his real name.)

" Achu... dei neeyada!!,( hey you!!) " pallavi says and jumps up and down.

"At last our princess turned Queen recognized her commando" he says and bows his head a little smiling.

"Hmm... now only you look like a real commando" pallavi says folding her hands and looking at his well built body.

"I thought you would have gone to kerala with your family... so.." she drags feeling guilty that she did not ask about him after she returned to village nor she got his contact while leaving as she was a little girl back then.

" I stayed here with my dad... we own lands around here, as my mom and dad are divorced....." he looks down.

"I go and visit my mom in kerala often that's why it took so long to talk to you like this..." he says making pallavi's heart thud for his pain.

"How are you..." pallavi asks him sincerely and he nods his head smiling,

"Never been better... I will not ask you 'how are you' because you are surely going to lie to me..." he says. Pallavi's eyes go wide for a second and she looks down.

"I have lots to tell you.. may be.. I am not sure maybe I think what I am going to say can relieve your pain..." he says.

Pallavi looks into his eyes " What did you want to tell me that day at market..?"

" Pallavi I lived here for you... waiting... in this village.."

"You asked me that day .. do you know aadvik? and you have the answer now... as you know aadvik, I and you used to play together and were always good friends, I when... I returned from kerala and asked him about you he told me the accident that had happened on a similar festive like this..." he says still feeling guilty and his tears threatening to come out.

"He told me that you will come again on November of that year again, but... I couldn't come and meet you because my mom and dad got divorced at that time.." he says and a drop of tear rolls from his eyes.

"I missed you pallavi... "

This time pallavi feels something more than that and she is more than scared to realize his feelings.

"I am sorry achu... I mean achyut " she stutters, " You can call me achu... It was so good hearing you call like that.... like my mom..."

"Hmm..." she says without knowing how to process all these.

When pallavi started feeling no one is same after she returned... here comes her childhood friend saying that he missed her with lots of feeling in that...

" Call me achu... come on.." he says with voice filled with happiness and hope..

" PALLAVI...!!!" a voice booms behind her.

Pallavi turns back frightened and her eyes becomes wide with fear seeing aadvik angrily staring at her..

Aadvik becomes calm seeing her frightened state, "Pallavi uncle and grandma are calling you. .come" 

Pallavi turns and faces achyut and he is already staring aadvik with red shot eyes boiling in rage.

"A..achu... will see around..... " she says and pauses looking back at nila who is standing behind aadvik ,

"Why don't you come and join us..?" she asks.

" it is so long since you saw my family members" she says without knowing why she is inviting him along with her even after she sensed the tension between aadvik and achyut.

" Sure princess" achyut says and is already smirking evilly at aadvik.

*****

I LOVE WHEN HEROES BECOME JEALOUS... *he he*

Hope you like Achyut but sorry guys he is our second lead so...

Pls support our main lead aadvik because he is really going to need it in next chapter..!

Until then COMMENT. RECOMMEND. VOTE. SMILE

You look as beautiful as pallavi when you smile.

Stay positive in mind, love you!