INTRO

HELLO EVERYONE! *excited*

let's meet our main leads 'YAY!'

* Claps * 

SHREE MEENAKSHI is a prestigious lady of her village, She has two children SWARNA AND SENTHIL.

She is a single parent as Shree meenakshi's husband died at his thirties... *grief* so his wealth and fortunes were transferred to both her children equally..

Swarna her eldest daughter married AARIVU an orphan who worked in her late father's agricultural company. Aarivu is now taking care of his late father-in-law's business and is staying at Shree meenakshi's house as her own son.

Aarivu and swarna have a son whose name is...

AADVIK KUMAR * blushing*

Aadvik is crazy about two things from his childhood, one is 'CRICKET' and the other one is 'NILA' his teenage crush in his village

Due to his craze for cricket and his grandmother shree meenakshi's support, Aadvik  after college decided not to go  for any job and continues trying for indian cricket team selection, which made his parents including NILA ( which he does not know)dislike him as they fear he will be jobless at last.

***

Shree Meenakshi's younger son Senthil married a city girl VEENA and settled in DELHI for his job posting. Though his mother did not oppose him on leaving her and  she also has her son-in-law with her. 

 Senthil misses his family and mainly his mother in village. He wanted to grow his only daughter independent and brave just like his mother and his elder sister... so he named her last name after his mother's first name 'SHREE'

PALLAVI SHREE *Awww *

Pallavi has a small interior designing company named 'AP designs'

'P' stands for pallavi and 'A' stands for...

AADVIK

Her father wanted her to marry his sister's son Aadvik and her whole family likes AADVIK so much as he once saved pallavi's life when they went for their village fair (thiruvizha).

Not only that even before AADVIK saved PALLAVI, she always  has liked him.... as he is so caring and kind-hearted . He plays cricket so cool just like the players she saw in stadium once when her father took her during an holiday. 

It has been six years since pallavi saw her grandma and her favourite aadvik. Many things have changed in these years, (she doesn't know anything about nila....)

Pallavi is 22 years old and Aadvik is 25.

They are going to meet again...