15. HAPPIEST MEMORY OF CHILDHOOD

Sorry for late update dear readers.

Thanks for giving your support to this new writer by sending your messages and voting the chapters.

LONG CHAPTER waiting for you. WORD COUNT: 2762

Enjoy..

Aadvik Kumar:

Now I am seated in the plane which is going to take me back to India..

As I have three hours to reach Delhi, I decided to prepare myself to face My angel,

What will I say if she asks me why I suddenly left nila and started loving her..?!!

(Even I too have that doubt!)

*****

Well... To me Pallavi is my first love... from childhood...

Pallavi Shree my uncle's daughter now who I am head over heals ....

is the happiest childhood memory for me...

********

Though she was born in our house, she was later taken to mumbai after two months as my uncle was working there.. 

I was only three years old then.. So I didn't even know I had a cousin like her until my uncle bought her home for her fifth birthday. That is I was studying second standard then..

I still remember that day.. I came running home to show the new ball that one anna ( elder brother or boy) gave me when I caught it perfectly while they were playing cricket. (It was also the day I started loving the game of this bat and ball)

"DAaad..." I shouted and entered my house. I was breathing heavily as I ran wearing my school bag. I went to a room where I heard the table fan's sound.

As I was exhausted and love the breeze of this table fan, I decided to go there..Hmm.. well that day I was quite angry seeing someone else playing with my fan..

BUT.. when I think now I feel it as the cutest thing I have ever seen.

I saw little pallavi sitting in front of the table fan wearing a white dress (just like angel) talking into the fan and laughing at her own voice due to the effect of the fan.

My grandma who was enjoying her cute face , turned surprised seeing me standing in the entrance frowning at her.

"Maa.. Who is this?" I asked loudly.

My parents and uncle aunt came running to the room where I was standing. Pallavi turned from the fan hearing my voice and gave me cute smile.

"Aadweek" she said. I just looked at my mom and others who were smiling at me. "So.. you know his name too.." my grandma asked lifting her and kissing her cheek.

"Yess.. Paati (grandma) Mumaa showed me his picture thoo.. when we were dooing fhamily three (family tree)" she said.

"Ho.. thanks to the person who gave that project.. that my granddaughter came to know about us and pushed her parents to meet us.. otherwise my workaholic son would have kept my granddaughter with himself without sharing her with us"

"Is she a cake to share..?" I asked frowning being the seven years old boy without liking the affection that I was receiving being split.

"Aadvik this is your uncle's daughter.... your new friend 'Pallavi Shree' "my grandma said.