3. PAIN

Aadvik's point of veiw

Nila has been avoiding me for weeks...

I am already in distress as my parents are not speaking with me. I feel bad, but I am still strong in my decision.

As my grandma says...

"Follow your heart",

I am going to follow my cricket and nila, but I don't know why she is walking away from me whenever she sees me...

*************

When I wanted to go for cricket coaching in chennai during my college days , she was the one who cried and convinced me that she cannot live without seeing me... It was the time I realized she too has feelings for me...

That day though I was little bit sad (very much sad) that I left the cricket team bus to chennai, I was happy that I got my crush at last and I won't be alone anymore

I thought she will never leave me, but now....

****____****------****____****

Grandma asked me to pick uncle, aunt and shree from railway station this morning. I was standing in the railway station waiting for the train to arrive.

The train arrived but I couldn't find them.. that's ... that's when

I saw a girl lost in her own thoughts wearing a purple anarkali... though I was standing in a crowd, her lost eyes called me towards it...

When I went nearer I saw my uncle and aunt with her, she...

SHREE!

She snapped to my direction, she too had that same shock of seeing me like this after years...

When she smiled looking down, my conscience said me something that I didn't expect

( she is beautiful.... I hope she is single)

 I hope she is single)

Shut up...I... only...only like NILA

( ya ya I know.. but..)

no buts shut up and help her with the bags as said by uncle.

I carried the bag in one hand and shree was walking along with me in side.

(Why is she silent!) I saw her staring at me... and I wanted to open her non-stop mouth by provoking..

" what are you doing now?" "Hmm.. I.. I am not seeing.. What did you ask?"

( She was seeing you..) I looked at her questioningly.

---------******---------

I saw Nila at the entrance of the railway station, she was waking inside with a bag in her hand. I called out her name and she was shocked to see me and she started walking towards me when she saw shree with me..

What will I tell now? Will she mistake my relation with shree?

I replied that she is my cousin sister to relieve myself from misunderstanding but she looked as though she does not care,

( But someone else looks sad I think so...)

I turned to look at pallavi's gloomy face.. why is she acting weird?

She had the same face till she saw my mom, dad and grandma

( Thanks to them, I can now see her beautiful smile again...)

I did not know why but when she talked happily with my parents and blushed when they said she has changed into a pretty women, I felt all my problems which I had these days have vanished...

I saw my parents happy after a long time...., They all were happy around shree.

*****-------*****

"I felt I have been stopping them from being happy these days, Everything changed when I said I will not go for any job and will only pursue my dream of becoming a cricketer, even... even nila stopped talking... after I said my decision... was it.. was it that she too thinks I will not be able to pursue my dream.

These days I was happy in the fact that my grandma at least supports me but now I feel as though everyone will go away from me due to this. The thought of Nila leaving me is occupying all the places where my confidence was high... "

I said everything in my mind to shree when she asked me about nila.

( You said everything about your pain not nila)

Why is she looking continuously at the floor ? Is she crying???

(Is she also in pain ? or are you her pain like nila for you? )

" Shree , I'm sorry I just said everything which were pestering me these days... I didn't know with whom I can share and everything came outside when you asked about nila!"

" Sorry if anything I have said has hurt you.. please forget what I said... please you stop crying first.. please don't tell anyone , what if everyone sees you crying.. please already everyone is angry at me"

she quickly wiped her tears still seeing the floor, and cursed in low tone "please. please. please, how many pleases!!!? "

" Aadvik just know something..." she said in firm and strong tone.

" I.. SUPPORT.. YOU.., whatever decision you take.. whatever you say.. everything is perfectly right for me.... if you say" she said and walked towards the door hurriedly, she suddenly turned around and smiled at me with teary eyes which still had lots to tell...

"Everything will be alright, I'll make sure.." she said.

The room felt empty and my heart was blank without any emotions...

Why do I feel pain in her eyes?