"You don't miss my mom, but you just miss her handmade snacks? I'll tell my mom you said that.", Irene said with a smirk.

"I didn't say it like that.", Angelina argued.

"Oh really?", Irene teased.

"Don't you dare tell Mrs. Craig all that.", Angelina warned.

"Let's see about that.", Irene wiggled her brows.

"Whatever.", Angelina huffed.

The school time finally came to an end and Angelina decided to ask Theo for permission and pack her necessities before going over to her friend's house.

Angelina got into the car with a smile.

"Mr. Hawkins!", Angelina greeted the driver cheerfully.

Dave Hawkins had been the one guarding her and driving her to school and back since the days of her kindergarten. He was the in-charge of her security. He was in his late thirties.

"Good evening, Ms. Marino.", Dave greeted back with a small smile.

"My brothers aren't out yet?", she asked, not seeing Dylan and the twins anywhere.

"They have training today, Ms., they'll be home a little late.", Dave informed, starting the engine.

"Oh! Anyway, I'm going over to Irene's house tonight.", Angelina said, excited.

She started speaking to him about all that happened in school and how she pestered her friend.

Though it was unprofessional for the security to indulge in talks with the family members, Angelina could never stay quiet for a long time and would end up talking eventually.

And Dave had been around since she was a kid and hence he was no stranger to her.

Dave, on the other hand, though would never admit it, he did like when the young girl talked to him.

He was staying far away from his own family without any contact and when the little girl asked him to be her friend, he couldn't help but accept it.

Even if it was just for a short span during a day, the cheery talks of the kid soothed his loneliness.

After a few minutes of driving, they finally reached home.

Angelina greeted him and dashed into the mansion in excitement, making Dave chuckle.

On the other hand, Angelina rushed into the mansion with a grin. She had to ask Theo for permission.

Vince was away from home for some work or that's how her brother told her and she didn't have a clue what this 'work' was and she didn't bother asking as they wouldn't tell her anything more than that.

A 21 year old Theo was busy in his room, revising for his test in the university. He had always been serious about his studies despite having his moments of carefree acts.

Angelina barged into his room, startling him a little.

"Theo", Angel called out and rushed to hug her brother.

Theo chuckled at her antics and hugged her back.

Angelina broke the hug and looked at him with puppy eyes and Theo knew she was going to make a demand.

"What is it?", Theo asked, shaking his head a little.

Angelina gave him a cheeky smile.