𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 . 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬

Frankie

Frankie.

     I blink, a few times actually, was everything that just happened a dream? But then why was I on the floor next to a cauldron?

I sit up, not even realizing there was someone bandaging my arm. I turn my head and see Punz, he had been crying, I look down at my arm, blood seeped through the bandages wrapped around my arm.

It wasn't a dream. I quickly yank my arm away, backing away from Punz. He lifts his head, throwing his arms around me.

"Get off me! Get off! You fucking asshole!" I beat him, punching his back, kicking his chest, he doesn't budge.

"Punz, what are you doing?" I look up at him, tears in my eyes, blood dripping from the fresh cut on my cheek, he had hurt me.

He doesn't answer, instead, turning his back to me as Dream stepped forward.

I punch him in the face, that's when he falls back, away from me. I scoot as far away as I can, looking around, I was in the main cell.

I try to stand up, try. A pain in my legs holds me down, I glance, cuts wrapped in bandages as well. He had taken care of me, but he had also caused this.

"What's.. what's wrong with you?" I glare at him, I was supposed to be angry, but my tears were showing I was upset. "Why? Why would you do this to me?"

He sits up, not speaking, his eyebrows sad but his eyes worried, his lips pursed. He holds himself up with his hands as we have a staring contest, my tears making me lose. "I'm sorry.." He whispers.

"Sorry doesn't fix this Punz!" I sob. "You hurt me! I would've been dead if.." my voice goes mute, staring at my injuries.

"If I didn't help you.." He finishes my sentence for me.

"That doesn't give you an excuse! You're just like Quackity!" I yell at him, my tears soaked the bandage that had been placed on my right cheek.

"Hey! No I'm not!" He sits on his knees, pushing himself to his feet. "I'm far from him!"

"Then how would you feel if I called you Dream?!" I shout, leaning on the wall and pushing myself to my feet, I wobble, staying against the wall to stand.

"Don't!" He snaps. "I'm nothing like those two! Never say I'm like them because I'm not!" He yells at me.

"You let Dream hurt me, you hurt me! Why? What monster took control of your brain? Where is the Punz I know?" I place a hand on my chest, the other on the wall to steady myself. "The one I love?.."

"I'm right here! I didn't leave!" He scowls. "I am the person you fell in love with, not Dream, not Quackity. I'm not fucking Wilbur either!"

"Well you're acting like them!" I push myself off the wall, slapping my hands on his shoulders before I fall. "You are not the boy I fell in love with"