𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 . 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞

Quackity

Quackity.

    "Well, maybe you should just move on? Sure-- you lost a customer, boo hoo.. you still have like.. a thousand others!" Foolish tries to convince me to stop caring about Frankie.

I sat on a bar stool as Foolish wiped the counters. "She hasn't been at the casino for three days! What if something happened?" I look up at him, he rolls his eyes.

"Quackity, people come and go, that's life-- I've been around, watching nations rise and fall, people lose their loved ones.. but you have no reason to care about her, she's not your family, and she's not your friend" He crosses his arms.

"What are we talking about?" Purpled slides into our conversation.

"This woman that Quackity's obsessed with stopped showing up at the casino" Foolish tells him, I give him a glare, telling him it wasn't his choice to share that info. "Sorry.." He mumbles.

"Oh?" Purpled chuckles. "You know.. I think I overheard Phil yesterday saying something about Frankie staying with him for a while.." He grins.

"Really?" I stand up from my seat, it seemed to excite Purpled that I caught his attention. I completely ignored the fact that he somehow knew we were talking about Frankie.

"Purpled, don't tell him that. I'm trying to get him to stop this obsession" Foolish sighs.

"Agh, shut the fuck up Foolish. Who I like and don't like is none of your business" I snap at him.

"But loving someone you can't have isn't good for your mental health" Foolish shakes his head.

"Aw, come on Fools" Purpled leans on the counter. "Let the guy love who he wants to love"

"Yeah" I agree with Purpled. "Did you actually hear that or are you just being a dick?"

"Oh no, I'm sure I did" Purpled nods. "..I think I even overheard Frankie mention you one time, something about how.. she liked you?" He hums.

I smile and look at the two, Foolish sadly shakes his head as Purpled shrugs. "You're lying" I try to stop smiling but the thought of her loving me widened my smile.

"I'm not!" Purpled raises his hands up in defense.

"I feel like you're just telling him false statements" Foolish mutters.

"Even if she did, I fucked up and I don't think she likes me anymore.." I groan, sitting back in my seat and placing my head on the counter.

"Maybe it's a sign to move on" Foolish suggests.

"Yeah, I can't show my face to her or she'll make me a fucking torch" I let out a breathy laugh. "Maybe I can get Slime to spy on her?"

"No!" Foolish shakes his head. "Do not use Slime to stalk her. One, stalking is wrong. Two, don't use your friends"

I scoff. "Whatever.. I won't use Slime. What if I just wait for her to come back to the casino?"

"Your plan, man" Purpled shrugs, he begins to walk away. "But it might be too late by then"

I rub my chin with my pointer finger and my thumb, trying to think of how I can apologize when I see her again.

"Quackity, she has her own life, I really hope you decide to leave her alone" Foolish stops my thinking, I look up at him and shake my head.

"Get me a whiskey"

~•~•~•~•~

    "It's nice to be working with you Tubbo!" I pat his back, he nervously giggles.

After finding out about Wilbur's little burger business, I thought I'd join in, so here I am, hiring who was once my enemy to flip burgers for me.

"..yeah! You too, man" Tubbo nods. "So, uh-- I just make burgers right?"

"Yep! And we can even name the burgers after you!.. Tubburger!" I turn my head to the newly installed fish tank, thanks to Wilbur griefing the restaurant.

"That's cool!" He smiles, I turn my head back to him. "S-So I just get to work?" He points at the kitchen with his thumb.

"Mhm!"

"Alright! And-- oh.." He looks behind me.

"Hm?" I turn around and see a fish flopping around on the ground. I pick it up and silently eat it before looking back at Tubbo and smiling. I pat his shoulder. "It'll be great working with you Tubbo! Let's go!.. let's go!.." I shake him by his shoulder.

"Eh-- yeah!.. let's go!" He nervously cheers with me.

"What the fuck" me and Tubbo turn our heads to the voice at the door, there stood Wilbur and Ranboo.

"Oh! Hey Wilbur!" I grin. "What's up?"

"Nothing much, nothing much-- hey.. hey whats going on with this fish tank?" Wilbur walks up to the two of us, Ranboo follows.

"Yeah! I actually wanted to thank you.." I chew the inside of my cheek. "That little TNT prank you did.. that prank you did, it actually helped me improve the interior of the restaurant! This fish tank here adds some.. uh, aesthetic" I tap the glass.

"Hmm.. and I see you put salmon in there" Wilbur takes a step closer to the tank, he punches it and I quickly shove him back.

"Woah, woah pal-- calm down, back it up. Don't fucking punch the fishtank--" I shake my head. "--your wife isn't in there" I chuckle. That seemed to enrage him, because next thing you know, I was on the ground with a bloody nose, groaning at the pain coming from my wings being smushed below me.

"Heyo!" Tubbo takes a step back, not wanting to be in the way.

"H-Hey, maybe calm down.." Ranboo places a hand on Wilbur's shoulder.

"He fucking made fun of my dead wife!" Wilbur yells.

"Your the one that made me have to add the fish tank!" I place a hand over my nose, hiding all the blood pouring out.

"It wasn't supposed to become this! It was suppose to set you back so Wilburger could get ahead!" Wilbur stomps his foot.

Tubbo helps me up after realizing I couldn't get up, I stand on my feet and laugh. "Wilburger-- kinda sounds like he just ripped off of Tubburger, huh Tubbo?" I nudge Tubbo with my elbow.

"Huh?" He looks at me. "O-Oh-- uh, mhm.. yeah" He turns his head away, I follow his gaze and see him looking at Ranboo.

"It's not a rip-off! Wilburger was invented first! You heard about it and then named this shit hole Tubburger!" Wilbur rages, I honestly don't understand why he was so angry. "You are a copycat Big Q-- a copycat!" He points at me, I smile and shrug.

"So, do we call this a friendly competition?"

Wilbur chuckles. "Oh, this is no where near friendly.."

~•~•~•~•~•~

Froggie speaks!
Sorry for short chapter and forgetting to upload on Saturday! So here's two chapters to make up for it!