𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 . 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Phil

Phil.

    "Why are you watchin' them?" Techno walks over to me, turning his head and staring at Frankie and Wilbur, they held each other's hands as they "danced".

"It makes me happy seeing Wil so happy, and Frankie after her meltdown" I shrug. "Wilbur walked into the house and somehow convinced her to dance with him, it was sweet" I smile.

"It'll be okay Frankie, come on.. when's the last time you danced?" Wilbur crouches down in front of Frankie, who sat on the couch.

"I've only danced twice in my life and only enjoyed it once.. and I still don't even know how to dance" Frankie mumbles.

Wilbur takes her hands in his. "Last I checked, dancing doesn't have rules"

"It's nice of him to care" Techno hums. "Don't you wish he was like that with Tommy?"

I sigh and nod. "He's avoiding Tommy-- only Tommy. I don't understand why he can't just apologize to him" I watch as Wilbur spins her in a circle, they both slip and fall onto each other, laughing.

"I assume this is the part where you look away" Techno turns his head away from the two.

I laugh and copy him. "On the topic of Tommy though, do you know where he is? I'm thinking of getting him and Frankie to talk, they seem to have a lot in common" I lean on the fences that stopped me from falling off the small bridge.

"How so?" He looks down at me, confused.

"Both lost a friend and then got them back but they've changed.. both dealt with-- uhm, those feelings. I just feel like they'd get along you know?" I shrug.

"Yeah.. those feelin's" He mumbles. "I haven't seen him around though"

I nod. "Well, I'll run into him at some point"

"Why are you lettin' them dance though? Aren't you suppose to be teachin' her a lesson or somethin'?" Techno glances back, I do to, I see the two laying in the snow.

"Yeah.. but sometimes you need a break" I hum, he nods.

"So what are you plannin' on teachin' her first?" He chuckles.

"We'll start with something easy, like farming"

~•~•~•~•~

    "I don't get it Phil!" Frankie kicks the empty bucket into the snow next to her. "Your fucking hints aren't helping me do shit either!" She yells. "The water keeps fucking freezing!"

I had brought her to the middle of the snowy taiga forest, my horse tied to the tree as I wait for Frankie to finish her first task, growing wheat.

I stare at the water that had frozen into ice from the temperature. "Think outside the box Frankie.." I remain calm.