𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 . 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Oh.." I turn my head to the voice behind me, Wilbur stands behind me, a worried look on his face.

I was only out for a minute, Purpled gave me the job of getting a feather for a book and quill-- yeah, he was trying to distract me for some reason. Punz had tried to take my job but Purpled shoved me away before he could.

"Wil.. hey" I would say our last interaction was a bit awkward, I felt bad for having to tell him we weren't dating.

"Frankie.. I have to tell you something" he sighs, running his fingers through his hair.

I play with the feather in my hand. "Uh.. well-- if it's about our relationship.. I'm busy" I look up from the feather, he shakes his head.

"I'm going home"

"What? Like the huge hole that used to be L'manburg?" I glance the way L'manburg used to be.

"No. I wasn't born in L'manburg" He takes a step closer to me, gently taking my free hand in his two warm ones. "I'm leaving"

"Like.. the SMP?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Yes" He answers. "I'm from Utah" He adds.

I laugh. "No way!" I inhale, laughing harder. "You? From Utah?"

"I am! And I'm leaving tomorrow" He huffs. "I don't know why you think I'm lying, Frankie after tomorrow you won't see me.. I'll be out of the way of you and Quackity so don't worry"

I stop laughing. "What do you mean? Out of the way of me and Quackity? Wil, fuck Quackity! I don't care about him" was he being serious? I tell him we aren't dating and now he just assumes that?

"That's not what I was told" He scoffs. "You know what? I don't know why I even tried to find you-- I should've just left without telling you. Would you have even cried? Would you miss me?" He drops my hand, crossing his arms.

"Of course I would've! I don't want to date you but I still love you.. just.. not like that?" I hold the feather in my hand tighter.

"Yeah right" He rolls his eyes. "Have fun with Quackity" He turns away from me.

I grab his sleeve, he turns his head to me. "Wil--"

"What?" He snaps back.

I hold back my tears. "Don't leave me.."

His face softens, he yanks his hand away from me, his sleeve slips from my fingers. "Why not?.."

"Because.. your my smoking buddy remember?" I weakly smile. "Right? Cigarette kisses?"

"You can just replace me.." He places a hand on the side of my head, pressing a small kiss to the top of my head.

And with that, he was gone.