𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 . 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Bad

Bad.

     I weakly open my eyes, staring at my ceiling. My eyes heavy from crying the night before, I sit up and rub my eyes. Usually Skeppy would be waking me up right now.. but he's gone.. he's been gone.

I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and push myself to my feet, taking slow steps to my closet. The egg had taken the color out of my cloak, the red was now white-- red wasn't my color anyways.

After changing I walk down stairs and out of the mansion, it's never had anything inside except for beds, me and Skeppy had planned to decorate it but I guess we never had the time.

"Hey Bad!" Ant catches me walking down the Prime Path and quickly runs to my side. "How are you"

I force a smile, I was getting better at this. "I'm good, you?" I continue walking.

"Good, good. Ponk is coming over today, so is Hannah-- but Punz couldn't make it. I wonder what's been up with him recently" he sighs.

"Mm, he's been in his house a lot recently, I wonder--" I stop in my tracks, my eyes blur and my nose burns.

"Bad?" Ant calls out to me.

"Ske-Skeppy.." a tear rolls down my cheek, Skeppy stands with a blank stare.. red, I miss blue.

"Hello Bad" Skeppy raises his hand and slowly waves as his other stays at his side.

I cough, dropping to my knees as my throat begins to sting. I place a hand over my mouth as I cough harder, my vision blurry as I pull my hand away. Vines and blood.

I'm hungry.

•~•

    I jolt up, looking around, the sun was just rising out my window. I breathe heavily, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Skeppy.." I sob, placing my palms against my shut eyes. "He's okay.. H-He's okay" I remind myself. "He's safe.."

He's been my friend for as long as I can remember, I was the only one that could really put up with his tricks-- and his voice.. I think he's perfect.

"You don't think I sound dumb?" Skeppy places his hands on the sides of his diamond face, his tongue sticking out caused a "bit" of a lisp to be heard.

I giggle and shake my head. "No Skeppy" I place my hands over his. "You're perfect "

He will always be perfect to me. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just another muffinhead.

~•~•~•~•~

    I knock on the door in front of me, taking a step back and crossing my arms behind my back.

The door opens and Ant smiles at me, though he looked confused. "Uh.. hey Bad, what's up?"

"You know how Puffy's birthday is in a month right?" I smile at him, I need a distraction.