𝐨𝐧𝐞 . 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

3rd person

3rd person.

    The woman's heels clicked as she walked on the rosewood floor. She places a hand on her hip and the other has her fingers pressing the button of the earpiece in her ear.

"Tell me my business here again?" Frankie speaks into her earpiece, rolling her eyes at the man at a table winking at her. "Fuck boy? You listening?"

"I said to stop calling me that hourglass." Punz complains.

"Didn't I say to stop calling me hourglass, bitch?" She scoffs.

"Whatever alright? Your mission is to get inside details on the president, Quackity." Punz explains.

She knew Quackity, though she didn't want too. "Physical features?" She asked, knowing he has changed since then. She scans the pile of men along with the women in tight dresses handing out drinks and clapping for winners, even though no one wins.

"Height 5'8, big scar, sharp teeth, golden wings, long black hair covered by a beanie." He describes her target. The scar was new to her.

"And.. I don't see him, I'll give you an update when I do" she nods to herself, taking a seat on a barstool. "Ay, totem, get me a wine." she snaps her fingers.

"O-Oh! Of course!" He nods, quickly pouring wine in a glass.

"Okay and hour-- Frankie, he's a ladies man alright? I know I shouldn't have to warn you, but he will fuck with you and then leave you like a piece of shit in the dirt." Punz warns.

"Got it" she removes her finger from her earpiece, her black hair covering it once she lowers her hand. Punz didn't know her relationship with the president of this gambling country, which she was thankful for.

"Here you go ma'am" the totem smiles at the woman, she smiles back.

"Thank you" she hums and takes the wine glass in her hands, a man already spotted her. She swings a leg over the other.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing here all alone?" The man chuckles, taking a spot next to her. The totem behind her goes to speak up and protect her but Frankie giggles.

"Just enjoying my night sir, I suggest you should do the same" she tips her glass at him before taking a sip.

"Well I'll only enjoy my night if your by my side" He places a hand on her thigh. "I like your dress, really shows your curves" He laughs, the short black dress is a classic. Frankie looks down at the ring on his his finger and tsks.

"What would your wife think?" She says, grabbing the man's chin gently.

"She won't know" He grunts.

The women stands up and leaves the bar with her wine, her hips swaying with her hair. She plops down in a crescent booth across from a much more crowded one with much more women (and a few men) than she had expected.