𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 . 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Wilbur

Wilbur.

    "It's just over there" Frankie points in front of me and Tommy.

"Oh, your not coming with us?" I smile at her, I was hoping she'd come along.

"No, I need to be somewhere actually, so.. I'll see you around?" She shrugs. "And uh.. I'll see you later too Tommy" she glances at him.

"Yeah.." Tommy nods.

"Well alright then" I shrug. "Let's go Tommy" I turn around and start walking away, Tommy catches up to me and we walk through the forest.

"I wonder what she needed to do" Tommy looks over his shoulder before looking forward again.

"She always was a busy woman" I sigh. "She's probably doing something illegal"

"Yeah like setting shit on fire-- or cursing at Bad" He laughs.

I chuckle. "Or-- Holy shit! Tommy look!" I point at the huge sign.

"What the fuck?!" Tommy runs over to the sign.

"Las Nevadas.. Is-- Is that a star?" I read the sign.

"Woah! Wil look! Look! A big tower!" Tommy continues to run farther away from me.

I look at what he ran to. "Wha-- a needle?" I walk down the road.

"Why did he build this? It looks sorta funny" Tommy giggles, mocking the tower. I gasp when I see someone slowly walking towards us. "What?" Tommy looks at me, he follows my eyes and sees what I'm looking at.

"Tommy-- Tommy stay behind me" I motion for him to run over to me, he does and I stand in front of him.

"Is that the mayor?" Tommy asks.

The person walks closer, only then do I notice that it's Quackity. "It's fucking Quackity! What do you mean "is it the mayor?"." I scoff. Quackity stands in front of us, he doesn't say anything. "Hello Big Q.."

"What's wrong with his.." Tommy doesn't finish his sentence but I could only assume he was asking about the scar on the right side of Quackity's face, who hurt him?

Quackity squints his eyes. "Wil-- Wilbur?!" He steps back.

I smile. "Big Q it's--"

"Or is this Ghostbur?" Quackity hesitantly takes a step closer to me.

"No! God forbid.. I can eat and feel!" I chuckle. "Pinch me.. pinch me!"

"Hello!" Tommy speaks up.

"Look--" I step closer to Quackity. "Hit me-- pinch me"

"H-Hello?" Tommy looks at the two of us.

Quackity pinches my arm. "Agh.. see?" I smile at Quackity.

"You're.. You're alive!" He smiles and pushes my shoulder.