𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 . 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬

Quackity

Quackity.

    He wraps an arm around her shoulder, what was this feeling burning in my chest? It was the exact feeling I had whenever Karl kissed Sapnap.

I watch as Frankie Lee smiles, I bite down on my tongue and watch as Wilbur laughs. I cross my arms behind my back, I knew she was staring at me, I stared back-- though I knew neither of us knew if we were actually staring straight at each other.

Why did I want her on my team anyway? Did I want her to be my friend again? But why did my hand grab her waist?.. friends don't do that..

I scoff at myself and turn around, I was just gonna leave but then I heard Frankie Lee laugh, I turn back and see them staring at each other.

"Fuck this shit.." I uncross my arms and start making my way over to them. I slide down the hill, tripping and falling face first in the skinny water stream, I hear them laugh. "Fuck!.." I stand up and wipe my face with my sleeve, the front of my beanie soaked. I lock eyes with Wilbur just as Frankie Lee kisses his cheek.

She speed walks away, as if she didn't want to talk to me.

I storm over to Wilbur, I go to speak but he beats me to it. "What's got you all red in the face Big Q?" He grins.

"Leave her the fuck alone, I know you forced her to be with you" I grab his collar, he remains in his seat, grinning at me.

"Actually.. she found me, I was over here leaning against my van, then she walked over and joined me" he shrugs.

"That just isn't true" I mumble.

"Oh but it is.. she was also telling me about how much she hates you--" I lift my fist and go to punch him but he grabs my fist before I can. "Why would she kiss me on the cheek if I forced her to sit with me?.."

I stare at the red lips on his cheek, I then lock eyes with him. I let go of his collar and walk away without another word, I knew what this feeling was.

Jealously.

~•~•~•~•~

    "And I still haven't found her!" Sam complains, I haven't been listening to his rant, I was to busy with the poker chip flipping in my hand.

"Who?" I ask after finally missing my catch and dropping the poker chip onto my desk.

"Frankie!" He exclaims. "Have you not been listening this whole time"

My eyes trail around the room, I wish I could fly out of here. I stare at Sam and shrug. "No, not really" it takes me a moment to process what he had said. "Wait-- Frankie? What's wrong?"

"She punched me in the face so I locked her up, she was suppose to be in there for a week but tricked Bad and escaped!" He explains.

I laugh. "How'd she trick him?"