𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 . 𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥

Punz

Punz.

    "Come on Punz" Purpled rolls his eyes, standing next to Dream, both on the other team.

"Punz!" Dream throws the apple that was resting on a chest against the wall. "Listen--"

"I was gonna eat that.." I stare at the now mushed apple on the floor.

"Everyone has betrayed someone at some point.. it's time you betray Fran" Dream places a hand on the wall, leaning.

"But why? Why the fuck do I need to betray her? Hasn't she had enough of that?" I stand up straight, crossing my arms.

"Why the hell does that matter? All we care about is killing Quackity.. and we need Frankie to do that" Purpled speaks up. "Slime told me some stuff, Quackity would often write in a journal about Frankie after she left--"

"Okay? We don't have the journal so why does it matter?" I cut him off.

Purpled clicks his tongue, lifting his hand up to his chest, showing a book and quill. He opens it and grins. "Ohhh.. see? Right here.. he'd do: anything to be with her again-- ah, but that was written during the New L'manburg Era.." He flips through the pages. "Here.. three months ago: after months I've finally seen Frankie Lee again, I've missed her.. I wonder if she'll be any use to my country, it'd be fun to have her around because last night--" He laughs, cutting himself off. "Ew"

"What? What's so funny?" I walk over to him, trying to take the book as he holds it away from me.

"Nuh-Uh! You're gonna be so fucking jealous" He leans away from me.

Dream snatches the book, reading through the page, flipping through more and more, his grip on the book tightening before he throws it into near by lava.

"What the fuck man?!" I look at him, annoyed. "I didn't get to read it!"

"Chill!" Purpled huffs. "We could've got so much good info and you burnt it because of jealously? It's not like you and Frankie were dating, who cares if they kissed a bunch"

"Wait what?" I pause.

"Did you know about this?" Dream turns his head to me.

"Know what?!" I raise my hands up to my chest. "That they were kissing? N-No!"

Dream shakes his head. "That he's been fucking watching her and trying to propose for two months!"

Me and Purpled freeze. "I.. I didn't see that page.." Purpled mumbles.

"No! Anything Frankie does to get information is none of my business, she only tells me the info after her trip" I shake my head.

"Fucking bitch.. I'm gonna kill him" Dream mutters.

I couldn't believe it, Quackity and Frankie were really.. he was really trying to propose after what he did to her. Fuck, what if he's already done it?

"You don't think he's already asked her.. right?" I look at the two, we all exchange glances.