𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 . 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫

Punz

Punz.

     Yesterday Dream came back to the prison with steam shooting out of his ears, well, of course that isn't fucking true. He was just really pissed.

Apparently he had been tricked, Phil and Techno told him Frankie had went to L'manburg but all he had found was that explosion that's been there for a while now.

So, Slime was telling the truth, I didn't think he'd try to help me. I did tell Dream about it, not thinking right. Frankie had ran from me, but I knew she didn't want to be near Dream.

I was confused when he came back home without Frankie, but him explaining it to me made it make sense.

Now, I had my back against a tree, listening in a conversation I probably shouldn't be listening too.

My hand placed over my mouth as I tried to steady my breathing, it felt as if my breathing was louder now that I had to be quiet.

"Phil, she literally just stole your golden apples" I hear Techno.

"Huh?" Was that Phil? "Frankie!" He scolds her.

"Snitch" then I heard Frankie, I had missed her voice. It had been a little over a week without her, I smile.

"Thief" Techno spits back at her.

"True.." she says, it goes quiet for a moment, I wanted to peak but I was scared I'd get caught.

"Stop"

"You got me" Frankie chuckles. "Do you suggest I forgive Punz? Or just.. apologize to Tommy?"

Tommy? What happened between her and Tommy? Oh yeah, he overheard her right? Why is she still so caught up on that? She doesn't need him, she has me!

"I mean.. I would apologize to Punz, maybe then you can finally stop coming here and telling us your problems" Techno tells her.

"Techno" Phil holds back a laugh.

"Fuck you guys I'm going home" Frankie huffs, I hear snow crunching, I quickly back farther against the tree.

My breathing stopped when I saw her walk past me, a lead in her hand, a bee tied to it. She never liked bees enough to keep them as a pet.. was it for me?

Dream was farther into the forest, I just had to run to him and bring him to Frankie. He even promised me he wouldn't hurt her or make it weird, I hope he didn't just lie to me.

~•~•~•~•~

     "Fran!" Dream yells, Frankie quickly whips around as she tries to locate his voice, but instead she saw me, standing awkwardly.

"Oh.. you" she stands up straight. "Uh, I thought I heard Dream"

"Heh.. yeah" I place a hand on the back of my hooded neck. "Frankie.. I-- look, I'm sorry, really. Why did you never tell me why you don't like being locked up in houses-- places" I step closer to her.