𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 . ²𝐜

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Meet me in cell 2c when you get back~" I felt my heart beat quicker just asking myself why he whispered like that.

Stepping into the prison, the first thing I did was set up a little surprise in the room Slime was in, Herbert was tied to a lead which was tied to a fence, Slime had promised me to keep Herbert company while I go to room 2c. I had planned to bring Punz to Herbert after whatever he wanted to tell me.

After that I made a b-line for the room that held all the prison cells. "Hey Frankie--" I ignore Purpled.

I stop myself right before stepping into the cell room, staring at the ground. What was I doing? Why do I always move on so quickly? I'm fucking lonely and want someone to actually love me. Okay, I'm done thinking.

I continue walking, stepping up the stairs and staring at the cells ahead of me, 2cs door was open. I take a deep breath, walking toward the open door.

"Punzie poo" I call out, trying to calm myself down with a stupid nickname, it sorta helped.. okay not really.

I peak inside, Punz turns his head to me and smiles, I smile back. "Never.. never call me that again Frankie" He shakes his head.

"Mm, I'll think about it" I step inside, crossing my arms behind my back. "So.. what'd ya need buddy?"

"Frankie, I can tell you're nervous, I can assure you.. this is just like our normal conversations, we haven't really spoken together.. alone in a while" He plops down on the prison bed.

I stand up straight, dropping my hands at my sides and walking over to him, sitting down next to him.

Oddly, us sitting together felt different, his presence made me nervous, licking my lips an absurd amount of times and fixing my hair, making sure it looks good.

"True, did anyone see I wasn't with you when I came back?" I tilt my head, hovering it over his shoulder.

This was weird, we were weird. A demon and a human? Almost everyone knew Punz had feelings for me.. but me.

"W-Wait! Frankie.. before you go" Tommy stops me before I get to far away from him. "Uh.. are you and Punz like.. dating or some shit?"

"No!" I exclaim, shaking my head aggressively. "Tommy why the hell would you think that?"

"Punz fucking likes you! Phil told me so! It's also just obvious" he crosses his arms. "But, hm.. Punz or Wilbur? Everyone but me is rooting for Punz-- I'm team Wilbur but you do you" He shrugs.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I look at him, confused.

"Ah-- nothing! Bye bye! Goodbye! Leave now.. bye!"

"Dream saw me, I told him a lie.." He sighs. "And.. I made a deal with him.."

"What.." I lift my head. "What was the deal?" I ask.

"He won't hurt you anymore!" He smiles, grabbing one of my hands.

Only then did I notice the bandages wrapped around his hands, one small cut on the side of his face.

"But he'll hurt you..?" I guess.

"Yeah.." He nods. "But come on, you've dealt with so much shit. I didn't want to see you go through it anymore" he lifts his hand, staring at it for a moment before placing it on the side of my face. "I care about you-- I love.. I love you"

It felt like I swallowed my food wrong, a heavy feeling in my chest and a loud noise, my heart. Has it ever beat this loud? I could feel it. Just like the burning on my face, I had never felt this much heat before.

I look at him and he looks back, I lift my hands, trailing them up his arms, placing one on his shoulder and the other under his hood, tangled in his hair.

"Did.. that kiss mean something to you?.." I whisper. Had he been keeping this from me? Had he been lying to save our friendship?

"It meant the world to me"

"Why didn't you tell me?" My voice soft, his other hand finds its way to the side of my neck.

"You wanted to forget.. but doesn't everyone?" He chuckles. "Honestly.. I didn't think I'd get this far"

"Well you did.. Phil kinda gave me a mental slap in the face and made me realize how stupid I've been.." I smile.

"Frankie-- is.. you're face red?" He looks at me shocked. "How.. I thought you couldn't feel heat, your body temperature couldn't change unless it was going down"

"I.. I don't know, I feel different when I'm with you.." I mutter.

"You are so confusing, you just can't be simple?" He chuckles.

"Hey, you aren't simple either, weren't you in love with an egg a few months ago?" I stare at his smile.

"There's so many people.." He starts. He stares at my lips, sliding his hand from my neck up to cup my cheek. "Yet nobody gets me like you.."

"You're making me smile.. when there's literally nothing to smile about" I tilt my head up, admiring his face.

We stay silent, just staring into each others eyes, he leans closer, slowly closing his eyes. I do the same, my eyes close.

"What do we have here?" A loud voice makes us jump, I shove Punz back and he falls off the bed, his body making a loud thud sound.

I turn my head to the person at the door. I roll my eyes. "Bitch, how are you always here to ruin the moment?" I cross my arms.

Purpled shrugs, walking into the room. "I was walking around, trying to find you and then I here talking?" He looks around. "Oh yeah, you two were have a private make out session" He grins. "I won't tell.. if you give me something"

"What do you want? A bag of candy? Kids like that right?" I ask Punz, he pushes himself off the floor, dusting himself off and rubbing his arm that he fell on.

"I want you to listen to me" Purpled speaks up before I can make any other jokes.

My eyes widen, I turn my head back to him. "You want me to.. listen to you" I tilt my head forward.

"Yes" Purpled nods.

"Is this.. Purpled?" Punz questions. "You just want a normal conversation"

"Yep, now Punz.. get out before I make you" Purpled sings, Punz walks past Purpled, looking back at me and shrugging.

I get off the bed and stand up straight. "So what do--"

"Frankie, I'm gonna be real with you" Purpled shakes his head. "I fucking hate you, all three of us only ever wanted you for power-- but it's just business.. right? You're the monster, you were never a good person.. we just needed you to get rid of Quackity" He confesses. "Now that I've gotten that off my chest, let's make this knock out short and simple: do you want the handle of my sword or my shovel?"

"What?" I stare at him confused, he spoke to fast and I didn't believe a word he said.

"You're right, shovel.."

The next thing I saw was nothing-- I guess that makes sense because he fucking hit me with a shovel.

~•~•~•~•~

Froggie speaks!
Frankie found out their plan?