𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 . 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝

Punz

Punz.

     "Before we go you guys have to make the fuck up" Dream crosses his arms, looking at Frankie and Purpled. "Five minutes, sit in this room and apologize to each other" He tilts his head to the side, motioning for me and Slime to follow him.

We all walk out of the room, I close the door and look up at Dream. "Since when have you actually cared about those two?" I ask, glancing at Herbert floating around us.

He rolls his eyes. "Look, I do care about them alright? Purpled's a good kid, kinda annoying-- but a good kid" He shrugs. "Frankie.." He smiles. "I never actually loved her, but she's a lonely little bitch so just saying I love you to her makes her do anything" He snickers.

I try not to glare, Slime looks at me, then Dream. "That's not very nice!" Slime huffs.

Dream scoffs. "Yeah, thanks, didn't know" He replies. "Look, Slime, people are assholes, don't expect the best from me"

"Alright then.." Slime mumbles.

"Frankie isn't just some object Dream, you can't just use her for power over the enemy" I cross my arms, now that I was finally speaking up I decided to ask the question that's been on my mind for a while. "What's Frankie's weakness?"

He grins. "Really? You don't know?"

Even Slime looks at me confused. "Frankie from hells weakness is quite obvious if you know her"

I chew my bottom lip, thinking. I had known her longer than these two, wait-- why the fuck did I care? No..

"What's wrong?" I look back at Frankie, she hugs herself, I walk back over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I just don't wanna be alone"

"What the fuck have you been planning behind my back?" I raise my voice. Dream looks down at me.

"We'll talk about this after we kill Quackity, ain't that right Slime?" He smiles at Slime.

"I'm gonna dap him up!" Slime nods.

"It's gotta be painful though, so do it with a sword" Dream tells him, passing a sword to Slime.

What the hell has he been planning without me? Was Purpled in on this?

Dream opens the door. "Ah, I see you guys have made up" He walks in, I go to follow but Slime stops me.

"Whatever he's planning is not good.." He whispers. "Frankie from hell doesn't like seeing the people she cares about get hurt.. Dream from Manhunt uses his power and other's weaknesses to get his way. Frankie from hell would do anything to make sure she doesn't end up alone again.. don't use your power over Frankie from hell.." He stares into my eyes, was he fucking threatening me?