𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 . 𝐡𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜

Quackity

Quackity.

    Foolish walks into my office, a big smile on his face. I only noticed his presence, not realizing he was speaking. "Okay, the slimes are learning at a good pace, and-- are you alright?"

He snaps his fingers in front of my face. "Oh.. yeah, yeah-- uh, blue" I nod.

"Quackity, I didn't ask for your favorite color, I asked if you were alright" He shifts his weight onto one arm as he leans on my desk, holding himself up with one of his hands.

"Yep.. mhm, I'm fine" I place a hand on the lower half of my face, my elbow on the desk as I do so.

He rolls his eyes. "It's Frankie.. isn't it?" He pushes himself off my desk. "What'd you do this time? I haven't seen her around. Oh yeah-- you tried to fucking kill her!" He raises his voice.

"I didn't try to kill her alright?" I scoff, leaning back in my chair. "First of all: she deserved it. Second: I apologized and she forgave me"

"You didn't apologize.. I know you didn't Quackity, you've only apologized to her once, do you know how much Slime has told me?" He glares at me.

"Fine! I didn't apologize-- but she forgave me.. and don't you fucking dare bring Slime into this" I glare back.

"I'm bringing him into this. He saw what you did to her.. why would you hurt someone you love Quackity--!" He stops speaking when I slam my hand on my desk, standing up. "Why?"

"This isn't your business Foolish. The past is the past. In this country we move on" I look up at him, his pursed lips curl upwards.

"Hm, then why are you still so hooked on Frankie even though she said no to your proposal?" He crosses his arms.

"You saw.. you saw us, didn't you? You motherfucker.." I grin, shaking my head.

"I guess I did.. Quackity did you forget you made me build that platform for you two to dance on?" He rolls his eyes.

"Oh yeah.. but I didn't tell you what I was gonna do with it!" I point at him.

"Okay, you caught me there" He raises his hands up to his chest. "But this is still my business, you're hurting someone and that is wrong, you're hurting someone that doesn't deserve it.. I can report you to Sam"

"Foolish, this is the problem with you.. you're always sticking your ass in others business-- stay the fuck out of this alright? I'm not hooked on Frankie, and I don't care about her anymore! I've moved on!" I shout.

"Fine" he stands up straight. "I guess the casinos been closed for a week for no reason" He walks to the door. "I'm just saying Quackity.. maybe think about what Frankie said a little more, maybe you'll realize she was right" He gives me one final glare before walking out.

Why the fuck was he protecting Frankie?

~•~•~•~•~

     I puff out a breath full of smoke, a cigarette between two of my fingers as I walked on the grass, I never liked it.