Chapter 24

ok this chapter is very short, but i needed it to transition into the next one.

only a few more chapters left, so many sure you're commenting/voting and following me on here! love u!!!!!!!!

_______________________

HARRY'S POV:

I wake, warm and comfortable with Eden's legs entangled with mine. I am faced away from her, so I turn my head around. Her lips are pouted and her hair is covering half of her face. I run my forefinger over her bottom lip and then tuck her hair behind her ear so I can see her face. She is so adorable when she sleeps. I kiss her nose and her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning, beautiful," I say and hold her to my chest.

"Good morning, handsome. How did you sleep last night?"

"I slept great." I stretch my limbs out and yawn. "You?"

"Same here." She kisses my bare chest. "Merry Christmas Eve."

"Merry Christmas Eve, angel."

"I need to take a shower soon."

"Me, too." A smirk spreads across my face. "Let's be eco-friendly and take one together. You know, for the environment. I know how you tend to use a lot of hot water, and-"

"Shut up." She laughs and then scoots up to whisper in my ear, "I think you just really want to shower with me."

"Suppose I do," I murmur.

"That could be fun," she teases me, gradually running her hand down my stomach, stopping right at the band of my underwear.

I stiffen, and in an instant, I am on top of her, my eyes burning into hers. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Seducing you." She wiggles her eyebrows up and down and laughs. "Is it working?"

She knows exactly what she does to me. I press my mouth against hers, and my tongue sneaks into her mouth. I let my hands slither down to her hips. She moans and lifts her lower body off of the mattress to be closer to me. I want her so badly right now. The lust is building inside of me, and I need to release it. It is insane how she can make me feel this way so quickly.

"Will you shower with me one day?" I ask.

"One day." She gives me my signature wink and then gets out of the bed.
_

Once we are out of the shower, we get ready and then go into the kitchen cook breakfast. We make french toast, and then we eat in the living room, snuggling up with one another and watching some Christmas movie I haven't seen on the television. We stay just like this until Dad eventually gets home and joins us in our movie marathon.

Eden eventually stands up off of the couch. "I am going to go to the store real quick, you guys. I need some wrapping paper and bows. I will be back soon."

"I can come with you," I offer.

"You don't have to," she says. "I'll be back soon."

"Okay." I wraps my arms around her and kiss her lips gently. "I love you, Eden."

"I love you, Harry." She smiles and then exits the house.

I'm sure she wanted to give my father and me some more alone time to talk and bond. She keeps telling me how proud she is of how my relationship with my father has already grown in just over a month. I love her so much.

__

EDEN:

I get into the car and drive away. At the store, I buy some wrapping paper, some cute, fuzzy socks for Harry, Des, and me, and some stocking-stuffers. Satisfied, I get back on the road to drive back to the house.

The roads are icy and slippery, so I make sure to pay extra close attention to my surroundings. I cannot wait to wake up tomorrow morning with Harry and Des; it's all I can think about. I go to turn on the road that goes off of the highway when a huge eighteen-wheeler also turns onto the road. I yelp and try to turn the wheel, but the last thing I see before everything goes black is the eighteen-wheeler abruptly ramming into the side of the car.