"I won't go back and wait for the key to the city. I knew you couldn't get out, so I went back by myself. I won't stay here overnight." It was pitch

    black, and I was driving back in a carriage alone on a snowy night. Du Hengguang Even if you think about it, you will feel pitiful, how can you really be willing to let him be like this.

    He hugged him even tighter. He liked him in his heart, but he couldn't say those sweet words. He just pressed his face against Qin Xiaoman's side face, but Qin Xiaoman's scarf wrapped the two The person's cheeks are separated by a layer.

    He really wanted to get close to the person in his arms, but he felt that the turban was in the way, so Du Heng lifted the turban a little, and saw Qin Xiaoman's red ears at a glance.

    He tilted his head to look at the person who was looking straight ahead, as if he was serious about driving a horse, and leaned forward and asked in a low voice: "What's the matter, are you shy too?"

    Qin Xiaoman pursed his lips: "I don't know what you said These two words."

    Du Heng couldn't help laughing when he looked at the pale lips that were originally like roses but now looked like spring begonias.

    He didn't say anything more, but pecked Qin Xiaoman's ear again, and then pressed his face against Qin Xiaoman's warm side face which was covered.

    Qin Xiaoman's face doesn't look fleshy, but it's actually as soft as Chengyi's.

    "What are you doing? It's making me breathless."

    Qin Xiaoman felt that Du Heng suddenly became very clingy, like a very strong tiger cub at home, and he even put the stall on the table after talking about it. With one cover, both of them were covered.

    "I want to hug you more."

    Qin Xiaoman thought that one night he would not sleep with his arms in his arms. When it was cold, cats and dogs like to go to the warm place to get into the stove. This person has become hypocritical and likes to get together group together.

    However, he didn't dislike being reined in like this, so even driving the carriage in winter nights, he felt very at ease.

    It’s just that I can’t help feeling a little bit emotional, thinking back then some people were so tall, they could bounce a foot away when touched, only knowing that the world is impermanent, but now they are not shy at all, they can hug someone at the gate of the city and start to chew.

    Although the cold wind is strong, it doesn't feel so cold to cuddle like this.

    After a few days, the magistrate returned to the state capital with several carts of grain, and all the people in the county who had been tense were also relieved.

    Although the grain stockpiles in Luoxia County are not rich, there is still enough grain to be taken out. It won't satisfy the magistrate, but it can handle it.

    The county magistrate in this county is not a person who is diligent and hardworking, otherwise he would not have come to this county for many years and may not have risen.

    The county is muddle-headed, small things keep going, and big things don't happen, and the higher-ups can handle it.

    In fact, many counties today are in the same situation, tepid.

    Du Heng heard Qin Zhiyan say that Qiuyang County is really out of order, the grain is not harvested, the people have no food to eat, and all the people in the city are begging for money.