twenty- nine,

sugar daddy.
-

"why aren't you sugar daddying me right now?" ollie questioned out of the blue, breaking the comfortable silence the pair held. the french woman's birthday was today, and so far they did nothing, except the long hour of love making that took place right on the man's bed, in the man's bedroom.

"what?" trent asked with a hearty laugh, angling his neck to look at ollie who rested on his upper arm. the young man's chest was bare, and thrown over her chest was the shirt he was wearing before it was taken off.

"i mean, it's my birthday. you're older than me. so it's kinda obvious, really." ollie shrugged against his chest, her voice prominent with no clear line of uncertainty. she rested a warm palm on his cheek, smiling at him smugly.

"i'm older by one year. . "

"that's nothing. you're still older than me. so that literally means that you ought to be sugar daddying me right now."

"were the jewellery i gave you earlier wasn't enough?" he joked, raising an eyebrow in question. in all fairs—he had no complaints if ollie wanted him to spend his money on her—and that's because she rarely asks him for anything and always denies when he wants to gift her something. ollie, to him, probably deserves to have everything she's ever wished on having.

"yes. a hundred times yes. it's beautiful. thank you." and suddenly her tone changed, to a much softer one once she realised that those must have been expensive. they were vivienne westwood pieces of jewellery, and she knew it probably wasn't the cheapest gift in the shop. ollie adored the present; of course she did.

ollie hoisted her head to plant a kiss on the side of his neck, feeling as his hands inched closer to waist. "how did you even think about getting me those?"

"you showed me a picture of keke palmer like, i don't know, when we were at france? you told me you liked her jewellery and that they were vivienne westwood. and afterwards i looked it up and i just picked the ones that i thought would suit you best, so a few weeks before your birthday i ordered it for you." he recalled, finding no shame in explaining it to her.

the littlest things he remembers. ollie gasped softly, "i can't believe you even remembered that." she chuckled, and even though her heart was heated after him recalling that to her, she thank him once again as she pecked his lips.

"you don't have to thank me, you know, it was nothing." he brushed it off, knowing once she was satisfied then everything would be okay.

"nothing? do you even know how expensive that is?"

trent scoffed, "yeah but yet you want me to sugar daddy you? ollie i know you better than this. you know damn well if i did that then you'd be complaining after each gift." he pursed his lips at her in a sarcastic way.

he was right—yet it would be nice to have one of those.

"but if you want, i can take you shopping later." he suggested.

ollie huffed, releasing herself from his hold as she sat up, clutching his shirt to her chest. when she attempted to slip her arms through to put it on properly, her eyes landed on the lovemarks close to her breasts and collarbone. she sighed quietly and closed her eyes, pinched the brigde of her nose.