two,

the phone call.

-

"𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯," ollie said once again. "𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴'𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘦́𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘪," ollie pleaded.

𝘮𝘶𝘮, 𝘮𝘶𝘮 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦.

something ollie's mother didn't fancy, listening to her daughter and sometimes it frustrated her.

a tired sigh left ollie's lips while her mother's voice travelled through the other side of her phone in heavy french.

"𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯," she repeated.

"...if you wanna wear the other dress, you know which one i'm on about?" her mother, luna asked in french, "the one that falls around your ankles, kinda flowly, you following?" she asked again. "right, well don't wear that one. because you're short and that will only make you look more shorter," that made olie gasp.

"green isn't your colour either 𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳," she continued, "i don't think you as the 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘥'𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘳 should wear green, do you want to look like a frog ollie?" her mum said, huffing on the other line. 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥.

"no--" ollie sighed as she rubbed the bridge of her nose. "no, 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯,no."

"okay, good so you'll wear the red one right?" she said,
ollie closed her eyes shut, "yes, mum. i will."

"perfect, that one will make you look very beautiful, and flirty."

flirty?

"that dress makes your butt look good,"

oh that's what she meant.

"mum," ollie chuckled, "stop stressing so much, i'll have everything packed. i won't miss a thing for her wedding, i promise." ollie assured her stressing mother.

"i know, you won't. and make sure, this is a big deal."

"yes, i know." ollie breathed out, completely tired of all her mother's worries.

"good," she heard her mother switch off the tap of the sink on the other side, "now, about this boyfriend of yours, what's he going to wear? is he going to be matching? your dad and i are matching you know, blue if i must add."

a tiny groan slipped out ollie's mouth. "𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯 you know oph hates blue, she told us not to match."

ollie didn't think her sister--who was 24--and had lot of common sense would like for the couples at her wedding, to match.

"i gave birth to the bride and i already bought my dress and the blue tie for dad, your sister has to live with it."

"yeah, she'll have to," ollie muttered.

"right, so me and lance are going to town today," lance, ophelia's soon to be husband--"so should i get him a tie?"

him?

all ollie's attention returned to the conversation there.

"does he, darling?" luna repeated, insisting when ollie didn't answer. "your new boyfriend."

small beads of perspiration formed on her forehead at this topic.

him.

there was certainly no him.