fifteen,

display.

-

last nights' events'

"you're gonna make me look like a monkey tomorrow for your wedding." ollie said to ophelia, who had finally exited the bathroom in the hall. the soon to be bride lifted her head in surprise, not expecting to see ollie there.

the night to ollie, was going slow. but she was glad it felt like that, she was enjoying every moment of it. part of her wanted to blame ophelia, because she made her drink so much she would have a hangover tomorrow, and the other part wanted to thank her. if she didn't give ollie the idea to go tonight, she probably wouldn't of even kissed the man waiting for her in her bedroom. and gosh, how she wanted to do it a million times again.

but ophelia kept her composure, eyelids shutting for a second. "you'll thank me later."

ollie leant her head against the wall, her heels dangling within her fingers. "what do you mean?" she demaned.

ophelia rolled her eyes, walking into the direction of her own bedroom. "what i mean is, your lil boyfriend is probably shaking, waiting for you to get yourself in that room. i mean, com'n, did you even see his face? if his heart eyes count then you're gonna get laid tonight. extra laid." ophelia said in one breath, wanting to facepalm ollie for being so clueless.

and without giving ollie a chance to say something, she let herself in her room and slammed the door shut.

ollie's head was too heavy to think about what she said.

it was a wonder that ollie could lift a foot to walk. she'd been dragging her feet all night, considering the shoes she wore made her feet feel sore. and to top that of, her brain was confused. confused because she'd kissed trent and she liked it.

perhaps he liked it too, she didn't know.

she didn't realise she had been standing in the middle of the bedroom, gaze on nothing, when trent closed the door behind him. her eyes turned to him, falling on the glass of water in his hands.

she watched him walk to the side of her bed, and place it on the small table there. she didn't even know when he left the room to get the glass of water.

"is that for me?" she asked but she already knew the answer. every small guesture trent did now, ollie would feel the insides of her stomach starting to mush together. whatever is was they had; the sitting on his lap thing, the kissing on her skin moments or the times they'd be too in awe at each other to speak, that barrier was growing more and more precarious by the minute they spent in one another's presence. ollie wanted it to callopse; trent did too; he hoped it would soon.

he nodded, but his expression remained soft, not questioning her. he didn't want to do anytime to make her uncomfortable, mostly after their kiss, but he wanted to feel ollie's skin on his one more time, just if he got one more feeling of her body warmth then maybe he'll stop beating himself up about it.

"if you keep taking care of me so well, i think it'll be hard to keep pretending, trent." ollie said outloud, not meaning for him to hear it but not keeping quiet about it either way.

his jaw worked, still no word coming out from his mouth. within a few seconds, trent's hands were cradling ollie's face. the pabbing of his thumbs stroked under her eyes softly, drinking her in, realising how drunk she actually was.