twenty- three,

O.

-

as expected, the following hours, ollie was at wembley along with her ongoing denies on wearing trent's jersey, she still wore #66 on her back with the most pride, proud to say that he was her 'situationship.'

the pair did walk together, their hands slightly knocking off one another and as much as trent wanted to just grasp her hand, he kept his calm and before he went to warm up before the game he gave ollie a tiny kiss on her forehead.

not only did ollie felt her stomach flutter with the butterflies she often felt around trent, but she let a coy smile grace just the bottom of her pouty lip. trent's thumbs were resting on either side of her face, whispering a small 'i'll see you after' into her right ear before he rubbed the lower region of her back soothingly.

whenever it came to liverpool's games ollie wasn't really nervous for trent, because she was never really bothered if he played well or not. however, in recent times with all that was done she found herself sat in the box, her knee bouncing in a very anxious level.

liverpool was playing against the blue of manchester, and the winner would get to take home the community shield.

ollie's lip found way between her teeth as she captured every moment with her glossy eyes, watching as kyle walker got shown a yellow for a harsh tackle.

from red to blue the ball passed, and with nothing too exciting happening for the rest of the first half, ollie took the opportunity to gaze at trent. she had been focussing on him alot recently, with the long under shirt straining against the muscles in his arms. what a sight.

she replaced her line of sight to the rest of the field, zoning back into the game instead of gaping at the man whose name was aback of her jersey.

and when the whistle blew for half time, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in nerves of trent, completely unaware of what would take place in the next half.

° ,▪︎

if someone had told ollie that she would be sat in wembley, on the verge of crying, just because trent scored a record goal and dedicated it to her, she would've bursted out laughing.

it happened all too fast for ollie to comprehend.

the scouser had blessed the ball with his right foot when he stood far outside the box just to net it in the top right. ollie was quick to jump on her feet, raising her hands in the air and hailing out loads of phrases to praise the young man.

then what she didn't expect what trent placing his hands in the shape of an 'o' and adjusting his hands on his chest, right where his heart was.

ollie's eyes started watering with that.

he knew she could've seen him, which is why he looked in the direction of the box she was sat in and tapped his heart twice then pointed at her. as if he was trying to say 'i love you' to her without anyone knowing who he was telling it too, he smiled and blushed when virgil shook his hair. and with that, all ollie thought about was forgiving him.

it might have been something very small to forgive someone with a gesture like that, but that to her it wasn't that small and she took it deeply.