four,

the mention of the ex.

-

ollie didn't know what she expected to get from the information 'a nice dress' from trent, the event she was attending was big and surely she would be seeing lots of people she would see on the tv.

the girl had lots of dresses. of course she did, she had plently of them. from long to short and even from silk to cotton. but something in her mind told her that none of those were enough.

there was a thought in her mind that left her confused. she wanted to look good simply well, she was trent's date. truth be told, all she wanted to do was to please him honestly.

so she herself was desperate to find a decent looking dress, all while in oversized clothes that for sure doesn't match his instructions. he didn't quite give her much either.

"vivi you can go without me tonight, i may have something to do!" ollie shouts when the doorbell rang, expecting the outsider to be her neighbour, vivienne, whom she ways goes to dinner with every friday. but when the bell rang through the house more times than needed, she dropped the necklaces she was untangling and made her way to the door.

"whose vivi?"

damn you stupidly punctual man.

"trent," ollie says in a small tone, taken aback to see him instead of her neighbour. what's he doing here? he said seven, it was barely six.

grabbing onto the handle, ollie arranges her expressions.

"i..." she was about to say something else, but whatever it was vanished from her mind. she looked at him and looked at him good. ollie's lips parted, jaw hanging open. "i--" she started again, not finding the words properly. clearing her throat, "i-hi. hello. whoa. okay."

trent stares back at her with a funny look while all she did was blink, hoping that her eyes were still the same size and not too overly big.

although she had reasons, how could they not? how could her eyes not grow big when this was standing infront of her.

because that wasn't trent. nope. the trent she knew wore football clothes all the time, not this version. she never saw this one before. this trent was good-looking.

nothing about how he looked belonged with her. not his brown hair, not his crisp white shirt and black tie, nothing. and she would rather not talk about the fact that he looks more taller than usual, having ollie to shrink in her skin even more.

and all ollie's attire was a large hoodie and sweatpants with the arsenal logo on it.

"i may have said a nice dress but i don't think," trent moved his eyes up and down her body, "that is what i said."

"that sure takes alot of courage to say when your wardrobe is literally made up of two different pieces of clothes." she says in one breath, still slightly flustered.

he shrugs his shoulders, a small smirk slowly growing onto his face while his gaze drop to her attire once more. he leans his body on the doorframe,

"arsenal?" trent says the club with bitterness on his tongue, almost in shock at her.

ollie mirrors his actions, "it's not mine." she wasn't lying when she says that--it really isn't hers. it just somehow happened to belong to someone who wasn't needed of her anymore.