eleven,

before parties.

-

when ophelia had taken ollie into her arms for the first time in two years, ollie wanted to just pull her into her bedroom and just tell her every single thing that happened in that time period.

ollie loved her sister. who wouldn't love ophelia?

"you smell." ophelia mumbled into ollie's neck, earning a tiny chuckle from her little sister.

"that's the first thing you say to me after all this time?"

"yeah, i guess." she said back, her manicured hand soothing up and down ollie's back comfortingly. soon, she lifted her head from the crook of her neck and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

when ophelia pulled away and noticed ollie's pulled back hair, she let out a loud gasp. "what is lord's name is your hair?! did mum see this?" she asked frantically, raking her fingers through it. "oh. did dad see?"

ollie rolled her eyes. "no they didn't realise and stop," she pulled out ophelia's hand from her hair, "there is nothing wrong with it."

"have you looked in a mirror? you need a trim, badly." she muttered. "you better hope grandmere doesn't see it because she will tell you something." the older sister advised. grandmother.

"no."

"she's gonna be here tonight either way. and talia." ophelia smiled down at ollie, knowing her love for the little girl as over the roof.

"talia! oh my, yes!" ollie shrieked, mouth opened. "oh my i haven't seen her little cute self in so longggg, how old is she now?"

"oh com'n, you leave for two years to live in liverpool and you forget her age? she's turning six his year." the older french woman rolled her eyes.

"alright 'talia-doesn't-like-me.'" ollie retorted, grinning in triumph with her frowning face. it was known by everyone that the littlest richards was always stuck to ollie's hip before she'd left.

"she does now okay, but anyways," ophelia sang, jumping to her feet as she linked arms with ollie. "show me your man. where did he go?" she pulled ollie into the same hallway out from her bedroom.

he aint really my man but okay.

"uh...i actually don't know, i left him out here when i told him i was gonna get yo—"

she get cuts off when some arms branch around her waist from behind. wow ok.

instantly knowing the scent he held, ollie's anxiety was rising by the growing second. she certainly didn't expect him to introduce himself like this.

"right here." she hears trent say, the whisper tingling down the back of her neck. his hair tickled her cheek, his chin rested on her shoulder for a few seconds as he blinked up at her.

ophelia gave her a side-eye look, a smirk on her face with a raised eyebrow.

detangling his arms from her, and sparing her time to breathe, the scouser clears his throat before fixing his posture upright. if he was going to make a good impression to his girl's sister, he had to make sure he was presentable.