twenty -four.

have it.
-

by the time ollie was awake, her person was still fast asleep next to her, a strong arm slung over her middle. she would wake him up, but he looks far too peaceful for her to do so, so instead, she touches the tips of his locs in hopes of him not waking up.

a light ray of sunshine illuminates the left side of his face, making his eyes to twin one of honey. her line of sight moves along his face in a fast pace, wanting to catch the heavenly glimpse of all of trent's smooth skin under the sun. ollie's mouth twists into a low, loving smile, letting her thumb caress behind his ear softly. if ollie continued to stare at trent any longer, and in a fear of watching him so much that she might get enough of him, she think she just might fall in love, if she hadn't started falling in love with him already.

the french woman would never get enough of trent. never. with his soft iries that make her believe in fairytales to the gentle touching from him to her, her heart feels grasped by him so intensly that all she can see sometimes is him. and all that she can hear sometimes is just his name. sometimes she would smell his cologne on her clothing and a smile would touch at her lips, or even seeing his contact pop on her phone is all that can make her insides do a little jump.

trent is just existing and ollie is ecstatic over it.

she studies the single gold chain around his neck, always admiring it whenever they were close. it then clicks to her that the little pendant is in the shape of a star, it being touched just by his collarbone, and ollie feels to run her fingertips over it, but pulls back her hand just in time as he shifts.

a sultry puff of his breath hits her on her neck, and with the tickles she has there, she lets out a tiny giggle, trying to adjust her body which is halfly trapped under his. it didn't go well in her favour of staring since he was bare-chested, either.

a halfly awoken trent, aware of her sensitive stops, places a slender, flat palm on her uncovered stomach. she squirms and wiggles in his hold, his actions sparking guffaws from the young woman. ollie manages to utter a few words of telling him to stop, which is half smothered with her laughter, buring her face in the junction of his neck.

the scouser opened his left eye, then his right, cracking an attractive, lazy smile when he sees her face trapped between his shoulders, full with light and bliss. his arms tighten around her, lifting his head to plant a quick kiss on her soft, dimpled cheek.

"i knew you had tickles on your stomach." trent mutters in a rasp fulled tone, the smile never leaving his face. "goodmorning, sweetheart." he dampened his lips before planting kisses from the base of her cheekbones all the way to the shell of her ear, where he placed one last peck on her skin and managed to whisper in a lustful way, "you look so beautiful, ollie."

heat. ollie felt hot with a blush creeping up onto her skin as it spred all throughout her body. then ollie's stomach erupted in a kaleidoscope that made her flutter her eyes close, just to take in and absorb the sound and feeling of trent's voice.

breathing out a shaky breath, "thank you, t." she responded, a swelling pout gracing her face. trent glanced at her, rubbing the puffiness of her cheeks and soaking in all of her with his organ of sight. he certainly didn't lie with his words, she looked beyond pleasing to him together with her unruly hair and curved-upward eyelashes.

trent couldn't resist himself when she smiled his favourite accessory in his entire existance. her face was cupped between his hands gently, finally locking lips as the sweet taste of ollie's mouth made him let out a small groan.