The man with raven black hair raises a brow beneath the mask and finds that a foolish plan. It was smart in a way that Lucio cannot get away but it is dumb because if agents go looking for him they easily could be killed...they clearly still underestimate Lucio his strength yet Capitano felt that strength. The Phantom so to speak was struggling immensely but he held up his own against The Captain, he even manages to punch him and grip his hair to slam his face against his knee which in the end he did not succeed in but still nobody ever managed to do that to The Captain "It seems some people of Snezhnaya are with him to overthrow us. Let me handle it"

Pierro thinks for a moment but gives a nod to give The Captain permission to do just that "you did not dissapoint us today. We all have good and bad days so you should not want to proof yourself. Like I said you did great for what it is worth but I must ask. Why do you want to hunt him down? Tartaglia usually does that"

The Captain does not even look over at Childe before he gestures with his head for Pierro to look in that direction "do you really think that child is in the state of hunting people down? He got thrown on the ground with such ease...he probably is dying of embarrassment " he scoffs and yes he does not even spare the elevent ranking harbinger a single glance since he finds Childe not to be worthy of it.

Pierro does look at Tartaglia and sees he does seem almost traumatised in way or more so shocked. It must have thrown him off the deep end when he got pushed to the ground yet he does notice something others do not.
The orange hair of the other hides the fact the back of his head is bleeding? Was that because of the force of Lucio his elbow or was it because of the armor Lucio is wearing that made a cut onto Tartaglia his head.
"Do as you please when finding Corlucioun...but before you kill him I would request you to reconsider."
With that Pierro walks to Tartaglia and tells Dottore to come over and take a look at the wound.

--_*~✿~*_--

When he was close to his home he would walk back there himself. He used his claymore as a cane and this had people turning heads for sure yet before he can return home he senses people grow tense and scared around him as he feels a pressence behind him so turning around he is face to face with Capitano who easily had found him. Lucio knows he might die in the moment so he lifts the claymore up just to defend himself but The Captain does not seem to take his claymore out to fight him instead he just stands there.
"Dont be ridiculous. It would be far to easy to strike you down now that you are injured." He spoke.

Hearing that Lucio wastes no time and continues to walk not really having the time or muse to talk to somebody in the moment so he remains quiet and goes to his home despite The Captain following. He knows the man would know his location but like mentioned he is not scared of The Captain and nor is he of death so entering the appartment that is practically one large room with only a seperate room as bathroom it has not changed over the last few years...it still was a simple matress near the window for him to sleep as it is nothing more then that.

Seeing the man leave the door open for him the enter The Captain is surprised. They fought today and he still lets him into his...home...it is not something you can call a home really but he can instandly sense Lucio has been living in this for a while yet he won't ask anything about it.
The Captain his eyes land on the mattress before his eyes go over to the brunette and Pierro asked him to reconsider his death yet he is not good with small talk either so what should he do...ask questions?

Lucio takes the purple cloak aswell for most armor pieces except for his shoulder piece where his vision is in as he does not remove his mask either. Sitting in rather normal clothes now he sits down on the mattress and tries to twist his leg back in place by himself but of course that hurted yet he did not let out a sound of struggle even though he was in pain and struggling "why did you follow-...me?"