Chapter Ten: Truth

Rintik walked back and fourth in Wayan's somewhat beach hut while she though of the sentence that Asa just blurred out "Pa Eja is my Father" but that isn't the most crazy thing..."we need to stop him"?

"I still can't believe what you did, you left us worried for days and it's almost a week and we're sick to our stomachs wondering where you could have been and if you're okay but because we have tests coming up we can't really train that much... and I can't believe you're actually working with the Opponent." Rintik blurred as fast as she can while looking straight at Asa. She nodded her head down while sighed. "I don't even know who's the enemy anymore".

"My father has been creating strong teams to protect our country, we hid in plain sight...but consequences are always there by your side when you have high power." Asa replied as he stood up from his sitting position. "It's the weekend, let Nisna and Buma know to be here while we can discuss the plan."

"Wait, I'm not going to let Buma and Nisna to risk their lives on whatever is happening. How do we know that your motives are surely true." Rintik starred to Wayan with a stern look. "And you, Wayan or should i say the great Kutuk Merah...Why were you taking our powers in the first place-?"

"To late!" The voice appeared in the back presence of Rintik, revealing Ninsa and Buma entering the house while they looked at Wayan with a feared look.

"Wayan?... continue your explanation, we heard everything at the front door, we were just scared to come in" Nisna laughed in a shaky tone while Buma claped her wings.

Rintik opened her eyes in a surprise action. "WHAT? GUYS-"

Nisna came closer to Rintik by hugging her tightly and Buma joining from behind. "This is a surprise alright" Rintik laughed as she let go of the hug.

Asa explained. "I already invited them while we were on the way to the hut, they were quick with Nisna's flying and Buma's speed." Buma laughed as he looked at Wayan again.

"Dude come on, explain more" Wayan insisted.

"Okay...I had no idea Asa's father would actually remove all of your powers... I saw visions that Abditory Hening's force gave me, and if Pak Eja has all of our powers, it could gain complete control, he will be able to kill the world with a single strike of his hand." Wayan closed his eyes as he saw the visions coming back in a second. He sighed as he shook his head of teh burned world.

"Why would you think that Pak Eja had this motive? Ninsa questioned.

Wayan breathed slowly while he closed his eyes again to see the vision that gave him the motive. "I still don't know; Rintik... I knew your mother was a member of the team years ago, but she has a similar fate to mine as she didn't want the offer...with that she hears voices in her head while I saw visions, and the members who chose their fate are all of your parents." Wayan pointed to Ninsa and Buma.

"WHAT?" Buma and Nisna shouted in confusion as Nisna asked straightforwardly.

"You've got to be kidding me... my parents are the dullest people alive, they don't bring me any delight, and they never talk about these things, so I don't think you're correct." Ninsa laughed as Wayan added.

"Members who did not die will quickly lose their memories, while those who did give their power, such as your mother Rintik, will just live a regular life with grief and struggle in the past." Wayan looked at Rintik and Nisna. Nisna had an expression of despair as Buma broke his silence.

"What of those who died?" Buma sighed and stomped his feet to the ground.

"Buma..."Wayan whispered softly as he gave a sympathetic look, gesturing his glance. "Your parents...they were killed by Pa-"

"No, no, no stop you're LYING." Buma broke as he went closer to Wayan with her super speed. "Please tell me that it's a lie-"

"I'm sorry" Wayan softly replied as he steadied Buma down while the other state din their place. "Your parents were the strongest of them all from my vision...they had immense power of light and speed, you are a very much clear resemblance to them" Wayan laughed slowly as he assured Buma once more. "They were protecting you, they saw the truth behind Ejawantah's motives and rather than staying quite and having their memories erase like Nisna's parents-" Wayan stopped as Nisna added.

"They...won't remember their past?" Ninsa questioned as Wayan shook his head. "I'm sorry but I don't think they don't Nisna"

"Did they met on Abditory Hening as well?" Ninsa asked once more.

"They did" Wayan answered as he continued his observation of visions to Buma. "You parents died of a car crash, you of all people new that this was not just a normal car crash...and your right, this was a murder from Ejawantah. He has your parent's powers and distributed them through you."

Buma had a tear going down his cheek while Wayan hold Buma's shoulders to calm him down. Rintik looked down while she asked Wayan an interest.

"Were all of our parents...member of the team?" Rintik looked at Asa as Asa looked at Wayan.

"Yes, they all were, at least one of them were cursed with their gifts. As of this time, we are the most cursed team. With me declining the offer, you guys are the fourth generation of the team, with four members remaining. It's quite deadly for us to be alive." The team all looked to each other as worry being painted to their expressions, while Wayan hold his fire in his arms as he let out his confession. "I had portions of your power stripped from you to make you free, free from the curse."

"But what would happen to you?" Asa looked at Wayan, Wayan stopped his posture as he added. "If I had all of the will in my hands, I would die...that's why I need all of your help."

"But how Wayan? Pak Eja is probably worrying'' Ninsa stopped as she corrected herself. "Well maybe he's faking to be worried about us...but right now he is waiting for us, and what if then?"

"Rintik, Nisna and Buma will just go to Abditory Hening. Do not tell Ejawantah about our meeting, be our spies as next week I will tell you guys on how to stop it, the visions had only just begun." Wayan closed his eyes as his veins were turning red, his body was shaken by a force that made the whole team coming closer to him. Asa cooled him down his his green icy breeze as Asa declared to the team.

"You guys should go now! I got this covered." Asa assured as he glance deeply into Rintik's eyes...giving her a sign of reassurance. "It's fine fire girl" Asa hummed again as Rintik nodded.

She, Nisna and Buma looked at each other and glared at the glowing red spark on their bracelet, It was time to go back to Abditory Hening.